Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: NSC Therapy Project, Inc.

NSC Therapy Project, Inc.

What do you know about the Neuro Synthetic Conduction Therapy by Ken Bryant of Florida. He manipulates nerve ending in the feet and professes sensation and mobility improvement, especially stomach muscle. I found this on utube when looking up Mark's (on this forum) video. Anybody?
    Last edited by Mary Jane; 12-31-2009 at 01:52 AM. Reason: Found correct name for therapy

Couldn't locate any info on utube. Do u have a link?

In my rehab center i found a guy who was being treated by a strange dude who claimed he could improve feelings and stuff by rubbing wood pieces on your feet's soles. Is that the same thing?

Nsc

http://www.nsctherapyproject.com/about.html
    Here's his web page such as it is. I called him to see if he was even a real person and he called back. Said he is a registered massage therapist and about 2 years ago discovered that a light manipulative touch to the ends of the nerves develops a paranormal nerve by pass. It has to be with human to human touch or maybe he said electrical fields. (Must not be the wood guy) The estim done by machines does not work. It is not healing, mystical or part of an Asian method. It is physiology and anatomy based. I asked if other people can do it, he said that he was training his assistant and the training was on going. I asked if he has done this work in hospitals and he said, yes also under the watch of a neurophysicist(?) but I have to contact him again to get the names so I can see if there are other people besides him and his patients that can verify any of this.

Thank you for your responses.
    Last edited by Mary Jane; 01-02-2010 at 03:57 PM. Reason: lost connection

Here is the Utube clip, but it ison the NSC Website I mentioned aboveAdded to
    Quicklist 1:31

Reverse Paralysis: Paraplegic testimonial regarding his 2nd treatment with the NSC Therapy Project
    Reverse Paralysis: Paraplegic testimonial regarding his 2nd treatment with the

I couldn't get these links to work directly, but if you go to u tube and search Reverse Paralysis it will come up.
    Last edited by Mary Jane; 01-02-2010 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Didn't know how to do this any other way

I saw this story you might like to read:

Reflexologist gets results with coma patient Lexi Antorino
    Melanie Brooks 2 years ago

Largo, Florida ? Ken Bryant has magic hands. That's what his patients say.

People who are quadriplegics, those in comas, and patients who were told they'd never wake up or walk. Ken is changing their lives.

Is it a miracle?

Or is it the ancient practice of reflexology - where the muscles are stimulated, through the nerves in the feet? Ken says it's certainly not rocket science, but rather, physics. With the use of lotion, his hands, and pressure points on the feet, he is changing lives.

He calls it Neuro Synthetic Conduction Therapy. His way of explaining it is much easier to take in, ?The nerves are almost like a lighter, consistently flicking a lighter until it turns on.?

Lexi Antorino is one of his miracles.

She is the 2-year-old little girl who went into a coma after a swingset fell on her, crushing her skull December 9, 2007. She has never woken up. Until now. ?She grabbed my finger,? Ken said. ?She reached out and grabbed my finger. She turns and looks at you and smiles.? His treatment seems to be working.

Did we mention Ken is blind?

more..

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=74040

Share NSC and lower price

Yep, Manouli, that's him. When I spoke with him he said he had had 80 paralyzed patients with 100% of them recovering some sensory and function. Then it is up to the patient to use the muscles that are awakened to build strength and mobility. I didn't know whether to believe it or not, but I am going to have Mr. Bryan come to Health South Rehab facility- if they will let him do it there-if not we'll do it somewhere else in Morgantown, WV in Feb., 2010. The price goes down if there is another person who wants to use the therapy. Is there anybody reading this who would want to come to the Morgantown, WV area to have Ken "turn on" his nerves during the same week as my son so that we can split some of the cost of his coming here? If you are interested please email me through this site.

Ken's website is: http://www.nsctherapyproject.com

Thank you,
    Mary Jane

I went to Ken Bryant for a few moths. I experienced good results regarding sensation and movement. It's reflexology. He stimulates the nerves on the bottom of your feet. There is definitley something interesting going on with this type of therapy. I think I brought it up here sometime ago.

Thanks, XYNaPSE, I looked for a post you may have made about NSC earlier but couldn't find anything. When did you go to Ken Bryant and what level is your injury? Complete or Incomplete? How much sensation and how much function? And was it a remarkable sort of improvement? Anything you experienced would be helpful to me. I am doing this on faith alone. And of course everyone around me is afraid that I would be wasting money. Oh, and were your improvements permanent?
    Mary Jane

response to question about reflexology

Mary Jane I am curious about the procedure as well. I just read about it this morning. I wish I knew if the results were permanent.