Thread: NSC Therapy Project, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    Being sarcastic
    so was santa

Hey Ken, Rub This

Quote Originally Posted by Tbone57 View Post
    Hey Ken, Rub This
    uhhhh. . . will anything happen? :-))
    please . . .test what you already know; and give us what you have. we may not be dying, but we certainly are not living either

Patient of Ken Braynt

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jane View Post
    What do you know about the Neuro Synthetic Conduction Therapy by Ken Bryant of Florida. He manipulates nerve ending in the feet and professes sensation and mobility improvement, especially stomach muscle. I found this on utube when looking up Mark's (on this forum) video. Anybody?
    Yes, I know alot, as he treated me and I am walking and feeling again, it is nothing short of miraculous. Here is my video and I have made even more progress since this video was done, please feel free to contasct me regarding this, Much Thanks
    Video Link " https://youtu.be/1TWIJ7mpwuw "

Quote Originally Posted by BENin10D View Post
    Yes, I know alot, as he treated me and I am walking and feeling again, it is nothing short of miraculous. Here is my video and I have made even more progress since this video was done, please feel free to contasct me regarding this, Much Thanks
    maybe very very incomplete scis or strokes but ken is a pos praying on poor scis
    C5/C6 Complete since 08/22/09

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac85 View Post
    maybe very very incomplete scis or strokes but ken is a pos praying on poor scis
    I just glanced through his facebook, Joe was walking with crutches in June 2015. He even posts a picture of himself walking with crutches. This picture is a full 5 months before his "miracle" at Ken Bryants. Joe Benintende is a dishonest scam artist as is Ken Bryant.

Quote Originally Posted by BENin10D View Post
    you've been exposed... LIAR
    C5/C6 Complete since 08/22/09

Con Man

Quote Originally Posted by Mac85 View Post
    you've been exposed... LIAR
    I just came across several post discussing me, my paralysis and my walking. One person completely mis-stating the facts and Mac85, stating, "Exposed, a Liar". There is NO photo of me walking with crutches. The photo that this user refers to was actually in 2016. My med history is WELL DOCUMENTED in the medical world and people in my area know me well and knew me before the accident that left me paralyzed for almost 7 years. My entire treatment at Ken Bryant's is also extensively documented on video, NOT TAKEN BY ME OR KEN BRYANT. The only reason I am even bothering to respond is because I don't ever want a paralyzed person to fall prey to HATERS, THERE IS HOPE ! I believe in order to be a conman as accused, you would receive something of value, based on a mis-truth. I receive not a single penny for any of the work I do with paralyzed people and I spend 30 plus hours a week working with others who have been treated and are following the same path and if any of you have actually met Ken Bryant, you know money is the least of his concerns, I too at first thought this was a scam, I drove 14 hrs in my hand controlled wheelchair van with barely enough money to even cover gasoline. All Ken Bryant did was get the paralyzed body parts moving again, it still took me months to re-build my lower body and the PHOTO this young lady refers to, was one of the first times, I was able to stand, with the assistance of lift canes, in front of my chair, so my chair could assist and I able to last about 10 seconds, long enough for my mother to snap a photo. It appears you guys are suffering from "Contempt Prior To Investigation". This is not magic, if any of you would bother to observe for yourself instead of making false allegations, you may just give someone suffering from the same nightmare that I did , HOPE ! I was patient 685 and I believe they are now somewhere around 1500 people treated and there is 100% success rate of regaining movement, however regaining movement does not allow you to walk again and us 9nly the beginning of this process, then comes the tough journey of rebuilding the strength and messaging, that takes committment, but for me, definately worth the trouble.

http://alabamanewscenter.com/2017/06...ping-paralyzed