Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: J.F. Kennedy

J.F. Kennedy

TMZ web site has a never before seen picture of J.F.Kennedy....would it have changed history?

it's fake. not jfk. it's a playboy (or something) photoshoot done in 1967. tmz is kind of a gossip/tabloid thing, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Muriel View Post
    TMZ web site has a never before seen picture of J.F.Kennedy....would it have changed history?
    No. There would not be a single newspaper in the country that would have shown this type of photograph.

Back in the 40s the press knew that FDR could not walk, and this was never made public. Ike, JFK, and LBJ all had affairs but back then out of respect for the presidency, this went unreported.
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
    --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
    ––Paul Nussbaum
    usc87.blogspot.com

had it even been real, i agree w/pn. everybody has known about all the affairs of public figures going way back. it's only been fairly recently (20 yrs?) that the gossip/tabloid ppl have made it such a big deal.

not saying it's right, just saying what's new? and what's it really got to do w/anything? anybody even remember the term "yellow journalism"? i want real news that affects our lives; i don't care what the politicians do in private any more than they should care about my private life.

Man in Photo is Not JFK

Posted Dec 28th 2009 12:57PM by TMZ Staff

TMZ received an from someone who said the photo we posted showing a man appearing to be John F. Kennedy on a yacht with naked women was actually a photo from a 1967 Playboy photo shoot.

Source

Weekend at JFK's yacht Bernie's. He's lookin good for 4 years dead.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

uh yeah rdf...keep up

Quote Originally Posted by cass View Post
    it's fake. not jfk. it's a playboy (or something) photoshoot done in 1967. tmz is kind of a gossip/tabloid thing, imo.

Well, I thought a sourced link would add credence to your supposition young lady
    Quote Originally Posted by cass View Post
    uh yeah rdf...keep up
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by rdf View Post
    Well, I thought a sourced link would add credence to your supposition young lady
    it wasn't supposition, young man any google search could find it , esp. the 1967 data. but ty! actually someone did post link after me...another mysterious disappearance...lol. actually, the min i saw tmz in op, i chuckled. didn't you? then i thought...so what? aren't you a bit tired of this crap? i am

doesn't that "photo expert" on tmz look stupid with all his 50's dating, hairline bs? and yeah, we can predict millions of yrs dating...rofl

This shit made CNN's web site before confirmation. Sigh!