Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: New policy: Ban of commercial weblinks (URL) in member signature or homepage link

Is there a way to filter posts to require the member to have a minimum number of posts before posting a message containing a clickable URL?
    Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Yes i do agree. No one take the advantage of this platform only for commercial motive ( spamming)

Wise, the sad thing is that people don't know what theya re doing to other peoplr until tragedy hits them. that goes for all of us to some point. thank you for implementing this strategy. May God help these people to see what they are doing.

keeping on

Quote Originally Posted by keeping on View Post
    Wise, the sad thing is that people don't know what theya re doing to other peoplr until tragedy hits them. that goes for all of us to some point. thank you for implementing this strategy. May God help these people to see what they are doing.

keeping on
    These people are doing spamming and or thread crapping. (Posting the same redundant message into numerous threads.) This thread was supposed to be about URL's in member signatures and links to homepages. May God help...
    Last edited by GRAMMY; 02-10-2011 at 12:47 AM.

I'd love to give them computer crabs. or maggots, that just much the brain of their computer, while their computer coughs sputters and moans in pitiful cries of ...heeeelllp meee! Im dyiiiiinnng.... gasp.........gravestone.

I've just seen a spammer with the name genitalwarts12.
    Why did they have to put the 12 on the end? Surely there are no others with the name genitalwarts? Lol.

I am announcing another policy regarding spamming. Do not post commercial links in Visitor Messages (VM). We are getting hundreds of new members registering on CareCure and who post commercial links on Visitor Messages to other members. W are automatically banning members who do this.

Wise.
    Last edited by Wise Young; 08-16-2011 at 06:57 AM.

comment removed for lack of relevance hehehehe
    Last edited by Keiser; 06-01-2011 at 03:16 PM. Reason: referenced spam that had since been removed...

Oh my god, just came on the forums this morning and it is a SEA OF SPAM. I've never seen CC spammed so hard. I wish I could remove it.