Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just got a Wii for chirstmas!

yes my balance is not the greatest when i have to use both arms to move in front of me. so i guess i'll have to watch out for those types of gamse....that's ok though

My kids got a Wii + Fit for Christmas as well. I've wondered what might happen if I try to get on the balance board. I don't want to break it of course but I don't like it that I can't at least try it out. If I figure out how to do something with it from the chair, I'll post here.

Before my injury I loved DDR too. I've been trying to figure out how to play that one from a chair as well, but I don't quite have it yet.

you can set the wii fit board on a table in front of you and then just adjust your mii to be a light/small person (or child). you'll then be able to play some/most games that use the board as the controller by leaning your elbows onto the feet pads and using the weight of your upper body instead of your full weight to shift the balance. Took me a few tries, but it works.
    Last edited by feisty; 12-28-2009 at 09:33 PM. Reason: typos, dropped my keyboard.
    An administrator made me remove my signature.

Just got my own Wii also for Christmas also...My name is Danielle and I am a Mario Galaxy addict...I had used the Wii fit a couple time before I was hurt and it's pretty cool but yeah won't work now with a chair just won't do. Tons of other fun stuff though the Wii sports, resort, Marios Bros, Galaxy and even Tiger Woods. (it's just a game).

Quote Originally Posted by smiley86 View Post
    Just got my own Wii also for Christmas also...My name is Danielle and I am a Mario Galaxy addict...I had used the Wii fit a couple time before I was hurt and it's pretty cool but yeah won't work now with a chair just won't do. Tons of other fun stuff though the Wii sports, resort, Marios Bros, Galaxy and even Tiger Woods. (it's just a game).

I'm totally in to Mario Galaxy too. Just wish I could beat that beetle thing in the bee world so I could go on to a new galaxy!
    An administrator made me remove my signature.