Thread: an overdue hello~

an overdue hello~

Merry Christmas Everyone.

I don't get here as often as I use to but I do check in at times. I just wanted to let you all know that I think of you and all the help you have been through the years.

My son is doing well, has a great job working with turbos and boss, moved to California from Texas and is also going to start college in January for Mechanical Engineering.

I pray as I have for years now that together we will continiue to find ways to help make one another lives better and one day without sci as a disabler. Temporary at the very least and most.

Again, Merry Christmas. Hugs, Teresa
    Last edited by teesieme; 12-24-2009 at 11:37 PM.
    "I want to make a difference! However small it may be~ as long as it's a positive one, then this is what my life will have been about and I will go knowing I did my best.~ T.

Hey there Teresa, glad to hear your son is doing well, sounds like he is doing what he likes, I hope you are doing well.

I'm living in Florida now, bought a house in a new development and really like it. Kinda wierd being here in Florida and not up north for Christmas, first time ever I've not been up north at Christmas. But met a lot of real nice folks here and glad I made the move. Florida is far better for disabled folks than up north for sure and I love the bright sunny days also in the winters.
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

Hey Curt! Good to hear from you. Yes, being south for Christmas was a different experience for me to when in Texas. Glad to hear you like it though and yes, it seems easier for my son to be somewhere without extreme weather changes.

He's pretty far north in California but it is more of a temp change than anything else they say for the most part. Had to giggle and worry about pipes freezing when he told me it was around 20 above though a week or so ago there, but no snow.

I am alright. Been patiently awaiting work with my "hurry up and wait" job in the pipeline. We were actually suppose to be somewhere in northern Florida at this time but often enough the dates change, etc.

I've liked what I have done so far but have decided if things don't happen soon, I should just pursue something else I always wanted to do, go to Massage Therapy school and specialize in it. It's a tough decision though since I enjoy the travel that comes with the pipeline and the time off inbetween to fish.

Anyhow, enough about me- it was great to hear from you. And I hope you have a most wonderful Christmas there with all those palms and perhaps some pines too, depending on where you actually are. ~ Teresa
    "I want to make a difference! However small it may be~ as long as it's a positive one, then this is what my life will have been about and I will go knowing I did my best.~ T.

Hi Teesieme,
    So glad to hear that your son is doing so well. Sounds like you have some solid plans too. Wishing you a very happy holiday!

Hello Eileen~ wishing you a most wonderful New Year!

Teresa, I was just thinking about you and then came across this post. I still have some wild rice soup from time to time and think of you. I'm glad that you and H are doing well. Warmest wishes for the holiday season and blessings for the coming year!
    Daniel

Hey Dan! Funny you should write that as I was just telling someone about being your secret santa one year and sending off the wild rice. Good to hear from you and hope this year is a great one!

Nice to "meet" you Teresa, Im Andrea. New around here! Great group! Im really happy to hear your son is doing well EXCELLENT.