Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Ever ask yourself "what beer should I have tonight?"

  1. #11
    my fav isn't well-known.

    Abt. 12 from St. Bernardus (Belgium)


  2. #12
    Stella Artois or St Pauli Girl

  3. #13
    Paulaner. Hacker Pschorr (spelled wrong I think) too.

    Or Blue Moon. Or Corona in the right mood.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Pruett View Post
    my fav isn't well-known.

    Abt. 12 from St. Bernardus (Belgium)

    Woah. Strong stuff Scott. I've been to Brussels and Bruges at Christmas. There's nothing like drinking good Belgian beer sat next to a roaring fire in an old bar here:
    C5/6 incomplete

    "I assume you all have guns and crack....."

  5. #15
    Oh, that is GORGOUS! I wanna go there (and I'd try the beer for sure).

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by RehabRhino View Post
    Woah. Strong stuff Scott. I've been to Brussels and Bruges at Christmas. There's nothing like drinking good Belgian beer sat next to a roaring fire in an old bar here:
    Strong stuff indeed, but oh so good. I have family over in Belgium, haven't found an opportunity to come visit yet. Someday.

  7. #17
    I just noticed....no Genessee. Or is it Gennesee? It's been so long. Come on Nu Yawkers, help me out.
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye View Post
    I just noticed....no Genessee. Or is it Gennesee? It's been so long. Come on Nu Yawkers, help me out.
    Here you are. My PA home was only 25 miles from the NY line and my brother lives up there. I have had a few bottles/cans.


    You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

    See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by SCIfor55yrs. View Post
    Here you are. My PA home was only 25 miles from the NY line and my brother lives up there. I have had a few bottles/cans.
    My first experience with Genessee was hitchhiking from Va. up I-81 thru Syracuse to Watertown NY, and then off thru the mountains, back in the summer of 1971 when I was 15. We hitched a ride a drunken 50'ish chubby red-haired "lady" at 6:30 in the morning and she was shit-faced....but it was a ride. She had us drinking it with her for breakfast cruising up 81. I think she had plans to take these two young, strapping young men to her lake house for the weekend. Both she and the beer are scary memories! But oh man, what a trip from Charlottesville, Va to Plattsburg, NY.
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Pruett View Post
    Strong stuff indeed, but oh so good. I have family over in Belgium, haven't found an opportunity to come visit yet. Someday.
    Visit in winter. It's beautiful.

    Stop off in the UK and I'll buy you a few beers.
    C5/6 incomplete

    "I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-18-2007, 01:18 AM
  2. Cure Video Issues on CBC tonight ... "The National"
    By wheelchairTITAN in forum Cure
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 07:53 AM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-17-2005, 03:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •