Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: corsets & kink-wear

VS Christmas catalog has something for everyone. I really love their lingerie lineup (not just bras and panties) this season. I'm thinking anyone could look good in the options available. Here is a link I think you may find helpful.
    Have fun, I know I did!

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/coll...ZZZ&rfnbr=5366
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Good stuff here!

I know there's at least one custom corset shop in San Francisco (I've been there) and probably many more. Let me know if you're in the bay area and I can find the name.

Though you could call any local specialty BDSM shop. They should know a local artist that could make you something custom to your needs.

Quote Originally Posted by brian View Post
    I know there's at least one custom corset shop in San Francisco (I've been there) and probably many more. Let me know if you're in the bay area and I can find the name.

Though you could call any local specialty BDSM shop. They should know a local artist that could make you something custom to your needs.
    x2

Lingerie shops have corset styled garments, but you need a fitted steel boned corset. VS 'corsets' will not support you. There are many corset makers in SF
    Death and taxes

Three Muses Clothing

I really like the people at Three Muses here in Florida. They are super helpful and friendly spending time helping me pick out corsets and costumes that work with my body. They do have a web site www.threemusesclothing.com and you can buy online. I hope they can help!

Luckily, I do live near sf, and play there as well. I've checked out a couple of places & have had custom offers. problem is they are soooooooo expensive :9. oh well, i'm more of a freak anyway, i'll just have to find my own style of dressing - or un, as the case may be...
    thanks for all your advice.

cspine, perhaps we may have a private convo?

peace
    "We must become the change we want to see in the world." Gandhi

I use body suits and it holds me in pretty good. Cheapest place is ebay the member id is cherryempire and they work well.
    Hope this helps.
    Brianne

Thanks Brianne, just may work and at a reasonable price!
    "We must become the change we want to see in the world." Gandhi

Maidenform Flexees!

Hi,
    I wear a front-closing version of this kind of relatively inexpensive Flexees corset every day; they are very comfortable and give me a bit of an hourglass shape, too, even sitting down, and holds everything in the right places. To make them a bit stronger and able to hold their shape, I replace the more flexible metal stays in the front panels with two sturdier steel stays. These can be found through most sewing outlets and corsetry websites.

Unfortunately it looks like Maidenform might have recently discontinued the hook-and-eye front closure version of this, called "Instant Slimmer(R) Long Torso Waistnipper," which is so much easier to put on than I suspect a pull-on version like this one would be - I will have to start a campaign to bring them back! These fast became an essential part of my wardrobe, and trying to find a suitable replacement would be very difficult.

http://www.maidenform.com/shapewear/...istshaper-3939

Anyone else have any experience with these? I first found them at Sears in the late '90s and wore them as an AB. I'm going to keep looking around for the front-closing version before I throw a fit to Maidenform...

Update: Here's an Amazon link that shows the version I buy, though the mannequin is wearing the hook-and-eye on the back

http://www.amazon.com/Flexees-Instan...7&sr=8-3-fkmr0
    Last edited by Jades; 06-09-2010 at 01:15 PM. Reason: Adding a link with updated info