Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Actress Brittany Murphy dead at 32

Everyone dies from cardiac arrest. Your heart stops, you die. Until your heart stops, you aren't dead (yeah I know brain death, but that's the exception).

Question is, what caused the cardiac arrest. I guess we'll see what the autopsy says.

Quote Originally Posted by jim sampson View Post
    ian,
    play nice please.
    Did I call Bruce a f**ing idiot? No, I did not, thats me being nice.

ian,
    because you have fried half of your brain cells on turpentine and acid doesnt make you an expert at anything other than being an ignorant idiot.but you sure seem to be at the top of that game!

This makes for sad reading if it's all true. If the ex-boyfriend is Ashton Kutcher that's horrible. I thought he came across as a decent type.
    http://blindgossip.com/?p=11475

So sad! RIP Brittany. Im 32 WOW! So young

Quote Originally Posted by ian View Post
    Really? You obviously know nothing about drug addiction, why comment from ignorance?
    calm down, to call me ignorance though, when you don't know the path my life has tooken is ignorance
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

Can everyone chill out and think about being polite before they post.

Does every thread need to become an argument nowadays? This isn't politics.
    C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Where's the fucking compassion? So what if she died of drug abuse? Many people fall in drug abuse for various reasons. It's no one's place to judge her. She didn't harm anyone but herself.

The latest update states she died of natural causes. If the toxicology report comes back clean, I hope a lot of people feel like shit for assuming and judging. She was reportedly feeling flu-like symptoms days prior to her death and was on Rx medication to treat it. There is no definite answer yet.

It is very sad. The saddest part is that she has died a public icon for the world to pick apart. Now we know she was a drug addict and yes, probably safe to assume had an eating disorder. However she will now be remembered to many as anything but what made her "Brittney Murphy", someones wife, child, friend etc. This is probably why her husband doesn't want the autopsy done now. I wish the tabloids would atleast respect the dead, sigh.

Yes, Keps, Ashston does really sound like a sweetheart. Looks, sense of humor & compassionate..Demi is a lucky gal.

Quote Originally Posted by RehabRhino View Post
    Can everyone chill out and think about being polite before they post.

Does every thread need to become an argument nowadays? This isn't politics.
    i agree
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan