Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: avatar- better dead than paralyzed

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    Want in? lol
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Well, it's already the top worldwide grosser of all time, soon to be domestic...

Quote Originally Posted by christopher View Post
    Well, it's already the top worldwide grosser of all time, soon to be domestic...
    Damn it! I wanted Titanic to remain on top, but good going Mr. Cameron.

Was it me, or was this movie based off the Smurfs????? Ha, havn't seen it yet.
    If I was meant to have wheels under my ass, what the hell are these legs for?
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1455040496

I went and saw it a second time last night, before the new Alice in Wonderland takes it out of Imax. I can't believe it's still selling out theatres here at $17.50 a pop!

I went and saw it a second time last night, before the new Alice in Wonderland takes it out of Imax. I can't believe it's still selling out theatres here at $17.50 a pop!
    Ya, that Cameron is a genius. you know if they were smart they would convert the movie the "titanic" into 3d and bring it back to the thearters, I'll bet they'd make a bundle on it.

I saw avatar like 4 or 5 times.
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

I think he's created a whole different, new market for movies. If they can have a continuous run of well done 3d movies in the Imax theatres, which I think Alice in Wonderland will be, people will spend the money to see it more as an experience than as a film.

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Leatherbee View Post
    Ya, that Cameron is a genius. you know if they were smart they would convert the movie the "titanic" into 3d and bring it back to the thearters, I'll bet they'd make a bundle on it.

It's already being done with Star Wars but at this point, Lucas is flogging a dead horse.

It's already being done with Star Wars but at this point, Lucas is flogging a dead horse.
    That horse rotted a long time ago. Now he's just flogging a stinky pile of bones...

Chris.
    Have you ever seen a human heart? It looks like a fist wrapped in blood! Larry in 'Closer', a play by Partick Marber

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Leatherbee View Post

I respectfully disagree. There's far too much plot in Titanic, therefore, sitting through the drama just to see the special effects in 3D would prove unsuccessful to most audiences. Titanic and Avatar are very different films and are appealing to different demographics.