Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleeding when doing manual evacuation

Bleeding when doing manual evacuation

Hi, I have been getting fresh red blood on my second finger when doing manual evaucuation daily through the opening in the anus. Anyone knows how to deal with it? Thanks!

Probably hemorrhoids but you need to have it checked out

CWO

Me too from time to time. Just use plenty of gel when doing it. It comes and goes.

My guess would be 'roids, too, but could it be that you are being rougher than you realize - that is, pulling to one side or the other more than needed?

You could be creating small tears in your anus by going in too quickly or being too rough. Be sure to use *lots* of lube, and then gently stimulate your anus to try to get it to relax. Insert your finger(s) slowly -- let the muscles get used to them being a little way in before going further.

You might also cause a small tear if you're having trouble reaching -- as rfbdorf said, this can cause you to pull too hard toward the direction from which you're approaching, which can create small tears as you try to reach everything. I'm not sure how to remedy besides urging you to be diligent about your range of motion stretching or having someone else help out. There are assistive devices to help with Dig Stim, but they don't look like they'd work for manual evac.
    It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

~Julius Caesar

You also may be constipated, you don't mention how your stool is. Hard lumpy stools will traumatize the delicate tissues as you dig around. Also, try approaching from a different direction/angle.
    Are you going at it too fast?

yes, my stools are quite hard. But the problem is I can't feel the pain or sensations in my anus, so I might be a bit rough. The blood is from the inner opening at the anus.

Regardless of whether you have sensation or not, you must remedy your constipation...get rid of the hard stools. There is plenty of good information on this site about ways to overcome constipation.

Quote Originally Posted by weimin View Post
    Hi, I have been getting fresh red blood on my second finger when doing manual evaucuation daily through the opening in the anus. Anyone knows how to deal with it? Thanks!

When you say 2nd finger, are you meaning your using 2 fingers? If so that might be your issue, I can feel and 2 fingers would be bad news bears!
    Injured:10-16-04
    C7/C8, T1 incomplete;

For stalkers convenience:
    Blog:
    http://www.ordealsonwheels.com/
    Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/coryssanchez
    Progress:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/b290/swooty/
    My drawings:
    http://kanvases.com/sites/corysanchez/home

Quote Originally Posted by mr_coffee View Post
    When you say 2nd finger, are you meaning your using 2 fingers? If so that might be your issue, I can feel and 2 fingers would be bad news bears!
    Hi, I'm using only 1 finger, I mean the index finger.