Thread: Get away from winters reality and escape to Maui

Get away from winters reality and escape to Maui

We have an openning at our accessible condo on Maui so escape the cold weather and come to MAUI Friday January 29, 2010 to Thursday February 4, 2010. Stay in our wheelchair accessible 2 Bedroom 2 bathroom ground floor condo less than 100 feet from the ocean with a roll in shower, grab bars by toilet and in the shower, roll under sink, remote control drapes and ceiling fans etc. etc. I set the condo up for my own use as a C 5/6 quad. Use our place as an accessible home base to explore this truly exotic tropical island without leaving the USA. Check out our website at www.mauiaccessiblecondo.com where it previews the condo with pictures (so you can see if it meets your specific needs or not) and also shows accessible activities to do on Maui..

Wanted to add my contact info if anyone is inrerested in cointacting me about the condo. Ph 250 545 6158 and e-mail info@mauiaccessiblecondo.com

Hello Bruce!

Hi Terry
    How is the weather in Vancouver. We have been at the condo for a while but paying guests come in on Tuesday so back to the winter weather in Vernon, brrr. You'll hear me howl Tuesday morning as we pass through Vancouver. How are the politics of the Co-op? Hope you are well and set for Christmas. Aloha Bruce

Hi Bruce,
    Your place looks very nice. I'm guessing you're advertising the rental and not just offering the space out of the goodness of your heart. Is that correct?

Happy holidays.
    -Dusty

---C5-incomplete "walking quad", Dec.28,2005---

Yes I am trying to rent these dates but it doesn't hurt to ask. Strange that I have no takers since in previous years the demand for February on Maui was overbooked and waitlisted. New economic times. Sorry if I mis led you. Aloha Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by bruceofmaui View Post
    Hi Terry
    How is the weather in Vancouver. We have been at the condo for a while but paying guests come in on Tuesday so back to the winter weather in Vernon, brrr. You'll hear me howl Tuesday morning as we pass through Vancouver. How are the politics of the Co-op? Hope you are well and set for Christmas. Aloha Bruce
    Vancouver is cold and damp, just the way you hate it. What, no Australia this year?

Politics in the co-op are quite civil, believe it or not. That may change as we need $3 million over the next 10 years to rebuild the place. Living in a wooden structure in the rainforest... something's bound to give...

No worries. Just checked in case (I could probably swing airfare, but not airfare and rent). Happy holidays and good luck with your property. It looks nice.
    -Dusty

---C5-incomplete "walking quad", Dec.28,2005---

Thank you for your sincere interest and it would be cool if we could get you over to Maui someday, it is truly wonderful. Just so you know I've been in contact with lots of my renters years before they finally make it so you don't have to jump at my openning. It starts as a small dream and slowly grows and Maui doesn't disappoint. The disability stuff adds so much more need for attention to detail for travel so it takes time. The opening Jan 29 to Feb 4 is prime time high season at $220 a night with the Momma and baby whales are right out front of the condo about 150 yards, incredible, not to mention it is 82 degrees in Maui and the mainland is freezing. Our low season rates kick in May 1 to Dec 14 and are $155 a night so if Milwaukee is anything like where I live in Canada escaping the grey wet muck of early spring would be something to look forward to. E-mail me at info@mauiaccessiblecondo.com if you have any questions. Aloha Bruce