Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone familiar with Kluge in VA?

i was at WWRC back in march they have great thearpy but you have to be 18 years old before you can go i was gonna go when i got hurt but i was only 15 and they wouldnt take me

Thank you all so very much! I am traveling the East Coast the next 2 days...NJ, Philly, Batl and Atlanta. So much to learn and absorb in order to make this important decision.

Quote Originally Posted by deel90 View Post
    i was at WWRC back in march they have great thearpy but you have to be 18 years old before you can go i was gonna go when i got hurt but i was only 15 and they wouldnt take me
    i was 17 when i went there, remembered cuz got drunk as hell in the pizza inn in staunton on my 18th birthday
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

It is so hard to get the best place for your loved one when insurance wont cover it. My brother was at MCV in Richmond then moved to Lake Taylor in Norfolk to be taken off the vent. We thought he was going back to MCV as soon as this was done but it didnt happen. No one wants a Medicaid insurance patient. He has not started any rehab or pt or ot since his accident almost a year ago this month. We have requested it over and over but that does no good. We have run into the worst care and wouldnt recommend any place down in the Norfolk, Va Beach area to anyone. We looked at shepard but they wouldnt take our insurance.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/aaronchandler/journal if you wish to read our story.

Quote Originally Posted by brucec View Post
    i was 17 when i went there, remembered cuz got drunk as hell in the pizza inn in staunton on my 18th birthday
    I was 16 when they rolled me in, face-up, on a stretcher. That was in August '72. When were you there?
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein