Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: My ding-dong kid

Unhappy My ding-dong kid

My ding-dong kid was mad at his Uncle & punched a wall - now he's got a busted wrist. UGH!
    Am I the only one with a nutty teenager?

Buy him some tools and spackle for Christmas. I kind of envy you...I always wanted my little ding-dongs to hit a stud. I suspect the wall-punching ends there!

I've never lived with a man that did NOT punch walls. except my Dad. He doesn't punch things w/ material value. He has been known to punch his sons though.

Sorry bout the wrist...Karma and Consequences.

I punched a wall during an argument with the ex wife once. Unfortunately I hit the light switch, cutting open my hand and plunging us into darkness.

In the gloom she sneaked out of bed and punched me.

Ninja Wife. I didn't sign up for that.
    C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Well, mine kicked a big whole in my wall in the living room last week. It is big so I have to make two new walls in the livingroom. So you are not the only one.

He was angry he didn't get a white suit for Christmas.
    TH 12, 43 years post

Quote Originally Posted by RehabRhino View Post
    I punched a wall during an argument with the ex wife once. Unfortunately I hit the light switch, cutting open my hand and plunging us into darkness.

In the gloom she sneaked out of bed and punched me.

Ninja Wife. I didn't sign up for that.
    I do not, in any way, condone domestic abuse, but I laughed at that, purely for your story telling abilities.

RR's ex...More badass than previously revealed!

My two boys, when they were younger, got into a fist fight and the younger boy slammed the older boys face into the wall and busted his front tooth in half. The younger one felt so bad for the incident. Hard finding a dentist that could cap the tooth on a weekend.

Stay safe my son. See you around thanksgiving!

Quote Originally Posted by betheny View Post
    RR's ex...More badass than previously revealed!
    She was fxxing tiny too. Welsh, fiery.

Can I just point out I never, ever hit her. Really don't respect guys that do that.

Punching the wall was a one off. I came off worse.

She once found me and my friend Scott face down asleep (drunk) on the living room carpet after a crate of beer and all night Nintendo 64 action. As she left for work she kicked us both awake, he didn't escape it in the ribs either.
    C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Walls

Quote Originally Posted by Coleen View Post
    My ding-dong kid was mad at his Uncle & punched a wall - now he's got a busted wrist. UGH!
    Am I the only one with a nutty teenager?
    I never punched a wall, but on several occassions I stormed out of the house and stayed outside until I settled down.

Our daughter, when she was a teen never struck out at anything, including walls.

I don't know what sort of mindset a teen has to be in to take her/his anger out on a wall. Seems to be a waste of energy and wallboard.

I was raised by my Mom--father took off for parts unknown when I was five years old. Never witnessed violence or uncontrollable anger in my home.
    You C.A.N.
    Conquer Adversity Now

It is a boy/ man thing, the girls/women don't do it.
    TH 12, 43 years post