Thread: Make this pain STOP!!!!

Make this pain STOP!!!!

I cant take this never ending awful pain (. Almost constant affecting my whole body except from my chest to right above my waist. Im only 28 and I am so tired of feeling like im 90 (.

Becky
    T8-9 according to latest scoring.......
    since 1/3/04

I am the best at being me. No matter how that happens to be!!

Becky, I'm so sorry to hear you're having such a rough time. I know it's maddening to deal with this sort of thing day in and day out.

Becky,

Just saw this tonite. You're really tougher than pain...honest...

Hang on, friend...and take care!

Teena

David and Teena,

Thank you for the support. I know I am not the only person here in constant pain. I am just so sick of it. I mean I am not supposed to feel like this until I'm at least 60. I'm more then 30 years ahead of schedule. For the last couple weeks even the act of breathing hurts. At some points I feel like I could crack a rib or break some other bone just breathing because I am in so much pain. So whats my solution? Trying to avoid breathing. I know dumb and clearly I have to breathe at some point but I try to breathe as shallow as I can so that I don't cause myself more pain..... I'm just in need of a major break!

Becky
    T8-9 according to latest scoring.......
    since 1/3/04

I am the best at being me. No matter how that happens to be!!

Becky, I'm sorry. You know my pain has been off the charts lately too. I told my pain management doc today that I can't live this way. I've reached that point where I can't sleep and I'm exhausted. I don't have any advice except to hold on to the things that give you hope and know that you are not alone. There are lots of folks here that can lend an understanding ear. Take care and be kind to yourself.
    "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." -Gloria Steinem

Oh Becks, you are such a strong person -- it tears me up to know how much agony you're forced to endure. Is there anything at all that can buy you a few 'good' moments? Drugs? Acupuncture? Massage from cute scantily clad young men?
    It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

~Julius Caesar

Becky, I know this won't help in any way, but your desciption sounds kind of like one manifestation of neuro pain I have heard of from people who have MS called, eupemistically, the "MS hug". I am NOT suggesting you need to worry about MS, only that you might have a flavor of central pain that some of them can relate to. Google it if you're curious.

Becky. Sorry to hear bout your pain. You do not deserve this pain, in fact none of us do. I hop[e you can get some releif soon, guy.