Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Legs poor blood circulation

Legs poor blood circulation

So here's the thing, someday i discovered my feet were red and very little swollen (almost nothing), i was still in the hospital so they gave me this stockings which would tight my leg's muscles and blodd wouldnt get that stuck in there.

But...am i going to be with this crap forever? Even in the summer?
    I mean it's so hard to put them everyday in the morning and so ugly and they cover my whole leg ...and i've tried to be without them but my feet get red and even lilac!
    Do you guys use it? Have blood problems like that?

I really hate those panties..

Any advice/hint/experience? Would be awesome any lead on this

L-arginine and aspirin.

There called "manny" hose on a guy... not panties. hehehe
    my PA told me to soak my feet in warm water to improve circulation. raise your feet during the day; if you have access, use a motomed to move your legs around. the more movement your legs get, the better your circulation will be! and all this goes out the window if you've got a blod clot. So, if in doubt ask your medical professional.
    good luck,
    brian
    When trains meet motorcycles, the motorcycle always loses.

You can try the ones without the mannies. You need to wear them when up in chair and take a break in the bed. The hose have the right amount of pressure with the highes amount in the feet and ankles and less near the top to help with blood flow.
    CWO

What are those ho doesnt have "mannies"?

I take them off during bed time of course. Even when i'm wearing them, usually my toes get kinda-red or lilic because there's no hose tension in there.
    I have a motomed, i use it 45min a day usually.

I had same problem, but went to a vascular surgeon

I had the same problem and went to a vascular surgeon after a very simply ultrasound we found that I had vascular reflux. Swollen thigh, calfs, ankles, feet etc....discoloration, legs almost look fake, feet very swollen, summer more worst than other seasons, but still swollen all the time. Had a procedure where they go in and burn out the poor blood vessel and the blood re-routes itself to healthy blood vessels....works wonders....

Quote Originally Posted by 0xSquidy View Post
    So here's the thing, someday i discovered my feet were red and very little swollen (almost nothing), i was still in the hospital so they gave me this stockings which would tight my leg's muscles and blodd wouldnt get that stuck in there.

But...am i going to be with this crap forever? Even in the summer?
    I mean it's so hard to put them everyday in the morning and so ugly and they cover my whole leg ...and i've tried to be without them but my feet get red and even lilac!
    Do you guys use it? Have blood problems like that?

I really hate those panties..

name of procedure

If you look up online, do a search on VNUS....takes about an hour to do the procedure....

Ty rob...i checked that out and my legs hurt me just by watching that! lol
    I don't know...i don't want to have any more operation and that even looks reversible.

So...there are just a few like me? Damn! I'm gonna die with these mannies on!

Its not to bad, and no pain really. They numb your leg up as they go in and keep your leg numb...i had 1000cc's put in to keep my area numb...once it wore off, it hurt a bit, but was able to return to normal activities the next day....Should look into it...no more swelling, no more feeling of my sneakers being eaten by my foot.

Quote Originally Posted by 0xSquidy View Post
    Ty rob...i checked that out and my legs hurt me just by watching that! lol
    I don't know...i don't want to have any more operation and that even looks reversible.

So...there are just a few like me? Damn! I'm gonna die with these mannies on!