Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: My options for my new chair

Quote Originally Posted by TAM63 View Post
    I don't think this spammer is fooling anyone. No one on this site is stupid.

Hoping the spammer checks back to see what response he gets.
    WTF are you talking about? Who is spamming?

Quote Originally Posted by TAM63 View Post
    I don't think this spammer is fooling anyone. No one on this site is stupid.

Hoping the spammer checks back to see what response he gets.
    I do not understand why you say that.

Seems an honest mistake to me. If taken on just one post for one chair it may seem to the uninitiated you were trying to sell a chair. Of course, that is not true. I speak for myself, and I suspect others as well, when I say I appreciate your time and willingness to share your opinions, especially on chairs most of us can't easily get our hands on. Cheers, Dale

He who hears not me but the Logos will say: All is one.

But i`m not going to try only one chair, i`m going to do a review of all the chairs that i posted in the first page of the thread, and i just start with the Panthera U2 light, next week probably i will post a review with a Quickie Q7, after the ZR, after GTMs and probably the X will be the last, and after trying all i will decide which i prefer for my own use, that`s all.
    And i`m only going to post what are my opinions of all this chairs for if for someone can be helpful.
    But i don`t want to sell a chair, i want to buy one, and probably it will be my chair at least the next 5 years, so that`s why i`m doing this, because i want to be in the coming years in the best chair for me.
    And i dont want to buy one and then think: I should have bought that, or that other one, because I'll be sure what i want after doing the test of all the chair that i think are the best that i can get here in Spain.

good job toto, dont sweat it. the nitwits and knuckleheads are everywhere

Tam's not a nitwit, but yes, they are all around!

toto-I'm hoping the X is the right chair for you.

He who hears not me but the Logos will say: All is one.

Quote Originally Posted by BobMach View Post
    good job toto, dont sweat it. the nitwits and knuckleheads are everywhere
    I think that Tam didn`t read all the thread and that`s why she thought something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by DaleB View Post
    Tam's not a nitwit, but yes, they are all around!

toto-I'm hoping the X is the right chair for you.
    Me too, i think that the only snag is going to be the price, but i don`t want to speak before trying it, maybe after try it i don`t like it, but i don`t think so.
    It`s a shame that they don`t offer more measurements, for have more dump for quads for example, because it will be very easy for a quads for pick up this chair into the car.

But i was speaking with Panthera manager and he told me this chair is made only thinking in active paras, the proof you`ve got it in that the wider seat that they offer is 42cm (16.5") i suppose they thought that someone with a fatter ass that 16.5" should not be very active, but in the future they maybe offer more measurements.

I will go for a 39cm(15.35") seat widht, that was the seat widht of the U2 light i tried.

Toto you're doing a good job and I enjoy reading the reviews and pics. I can't wait to see which chair you choose.

Mierda viejo TOTO te vieron cara de vendedor abulante JAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJA no le pares bolas a ese loco
    que mas hombre feliz ano de paso, tenemos algo en comun mi eleccion tambien estubo entre 3 sillas la Phatera X, GTM Hammer y la Z10 y fui a Dusseldorf a provar las 3 sillas y como sabes me decidi por la Z10, creo que antas del 15 de este mes ya la tendre aunque estoy un poco preocupado creo que cometieron un error en las medidas pero ya lo notare cuando llegue, y te avisare en el otro foro aver si me ayudas.

Saludos
    keep (rolling) Walking

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature