Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: can anyone I.D. these hand controls?

can anyone I.D. these hand controls?

anyone here know what kind of hand controls these are?

I have them on both vehicles but not sure what they are called . . . I'll have to ask my husband.

Monarch 1-A or something like that.

~*~*~Priscilla Katheryn

ah, cool. Thanks Pricilla.... here's another pic I found searching around... anyone else used these?

Your welcome! My husband is A/B but he's used them when his foot was nearly broken --- LOL

Anything you want to know about them just ask

~*~*~Priscilla Katheryn

Originally posted by glittergirl:

Anything you want to know about them just ask
    alrighty

- what level are you?
    - have you used other types to compare them to?
    - do they bang your leg if you give a lot of gas?
    - how much diid they cost ya?

thanks,
    ~ scott

The Full name is MPS Monarch Mark 1A

I have had a pair for 10 years that have been used in 2 different cars, 1990 Ford Thunderbird and 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse. They're still as good as new. They're the only kind of hand controls I've ever used, have never had a problem with them. I paid like $400 for them but that was 10 years ago, probably cost more now.

They are the bomb, kid! Much more comfortable than the MPD (I think) knob types. I love mines compared to all others. About $700 installed, new...

Building a house; check it out

JT & offthahook, thanks. Glad to hear some positive reviews. Do you know if MPS has a website? I'm not having much luck w/ google... their name is too generic.

That's the kind that was on a van I tested once. They felt cheap and loose to me. They kept hitting my knee and I couldn't mash the pedal down far enough even after I moved my knee out of the way.

_____
    Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.