Thread: Good Fax Software?

Good Fax Software?

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend some good Fax software? Freeware is always a plus.

Thanks,

-Steven

Not sure how complex a program you need, but I am happy with SuperVoice 2.2 which came with my modem.

Just something to fax text documents... nothing really complicated. Thanks for the suggestion.

-Steven

Using Winxp? It comes with fax, so does MS Office 2000 and higher. Earlier Office may have fax too.

Steve

Thanks guys. I just have a minimal install of XP Pro, and fax isn't included. No MS Office, either.

-Steven

In Winxp Pro:

Click start/control pannel/add remove programs/windows components. Check the Fax box, click "next" and go through the rest of install wizard.

Steve

Hi,
    If you have xp then this function is easy as pie to add... just go to printers in the control panel and add adding will pull up fax software and add this as if it is another printer and you can receive and send anything on your computer, works like a chame for me.
    Originally posted by Steven Edwards:

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend some good Fax software? Freeware is always a plus.

Thanks,

-Steven

Steve you could try a search on Google

[This message was edited by Jeremy on 04-07-04 at 10:32 AM.]