Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Amanda Knox case

Quote Originally Posted by peterf View Post
    would love that), see that some unwilling room mate gets, her throat slit, change your version of the events 4 times, get a good laywer to get you off on appeal and hey presto an instant american hero is born probably getting millions for selling the story. and to the Kercher family sorry lump it.
    How do you know Kercher was unwilling? As Dr. Drew points out, that shit doesn't just happen without the consent of the participant.

Changing one's story isn't indicative of a murderer, but someone who is overwhelmed and clueless, may be guilty in part, or trying to hide something else.

Sorry, but Amanda Knox being promiscuous or fucking her boyfriend doesn't make her a murderer. It's shitty evidence if it came to that tactic.

What really pissed me off about this case was that the real victim and the suffering of her family was forgotten. Knox's DNA was found on the knife, the defence threw enough mud on forensic procedures that some eventually stuck. Same thing happened in the O.J. case, i watched a 2 hr car case it live on TV when they tried to arrest him,strange why he did not stop when told to do so.. DNA was found on a glove along with the sauce from a burger he had eaten all was disregarded as evidence.
    Knox changed her story four times each time the previous was found to be a lie. knox's lust for sordid sex eliminates that cute, innocent image portrayed by the defence.
    Being given a heros welcome and the prospect of making millions from a book and film just pissed me off. i just feel sorry for the Kercher family left in Limbo as to what happened to their daughter.

Knox's DNA was found on the knife, the defence threw enough mud on forensic procedures that some eventually stuck.
    Was it a kitchen knife? If so, that wouldn't convince me as they lived together and used those utensils, therefore, their DNA is going to be on them. That's not truly evident of murder.

With the OJ case, his DNA was found on the glove at the murder scene.

Those are very different scenarios. There is no rational reason, beyond him being the murderer, for a glove with his DNA on it being at a murder scene in a yard.

i just feel sorry for the Kercher family left in Limbo as to what happened to their daughter.
    I agree. But that is not Knox's fault. Blame the police and prosecution for failing to prove their case to the standards of Italian justice.

Hopefully, someday the truth will be known. OJ couldn't help himself and eventually wrote a book that was essentially a confession.

I have no idea if she is guilty or not, but I know one thing for sure. If she was to move into the house next to where I live I would work very, very hard to never piss her off.