Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: J2 Deep 18 x 18

J2 Deep 18 x 18

The cushion is in Brand-new condition, only used a couple of times. I got this cushion with my new chair and I am just much happier on my old ROHO. Will take pic ASAP.

CORRECTION: the cushion is actually 18 wide by 20 deep

$100 plus shipping.
    Last edited by Bspill1; 11-24-2009 at 11:01 PM.

$100 shipped

$50 plus shipping.

You have got to be kidding, I just got home from picking up a brand new J2 cushion 18x20 for my husband. They had to over fill the gel area as he "bottoms out" otherwise. Do you know if yours has that section over filled and how much would shipping be to 61844 zip code. I may just return this one if yours will work. Don't know how I missed this post.

I would imagine mine does not have the section overfilled. Never heard of that or how it would be done or even by whom. If you can figure that out you got yourself a steel. Even if shipping were $15 it's still a good deal. I'll try and get someone to weigh it ASAP. by the way, my e-mail notifications are not working. Don't think I disappeared if I'm slow responding.

I don't see where they actually overfilled the section either. That's what they told me but I don't they actually did it. When you find out shipping let me know. Your right it is a steel and I think I want it anyway just to have as a spare.

well, no one has weighed it for me yet but some website said the estimated weight was 6.27 pounds and I imagine a cushion of this size is on the upper end of their weight range estimate. So I've got 7 pounds from 94070 to a residence in 61844 coming in at $21 with FedEx ground. Thought I was overestimating with $15.

ttt..

Bspill1 - sorry I had totally forgotten all about this. We got the one from the DME they ordered for David and it started to cause sores, didn't work for David at all, hope someone takes this off your hands as it is a great steal for someone.