Thread: how do I get something INTO my computer

how do I get something INTO my computer

I am really bad at computers and thought maybe someone would love to show how much they know so here is my question. I have a "thingie" with my picture on it.It is a hard disc. I want to put it into my new computer and then try to get it into Members Pics. How in the world do I do this. I think the first parts sounds like it might be easy enough but the second parts sounds a little tricky. Anyone care to give this a few moments of their time?

If you can see the image on your computer....

-right click
    - choose "save as"
    - save it as something in the documents folder
    - when you post a topic click on the "attachment" box
    - when it asks for the attachment click browse
    - select the pic

*** Make sure you size it before you post it***

nothing worse than seeing a nine inch nose hair on your screen.

Originally posted by Jesse's Mom:

I am really bad at computers and thought maybe someone would love to show how much they know so here is my question. I have a "thingie" with my picture on it.It is a hard disc. sounds a little tricky. Anyone care to give this a few moments of their time?
    ]
    by hard disk do u mean a 3.5 inch square disc ?
    you put that into your A drive, hopefully your computer has one .. its a slot, it fits in correctly only one way. don't force it turn it upside down, the metal sliding part goes that end first.
    than you access the A drive. you can go to my computer and find the folder for A: drive , double click on that. and than double click on the picture image file, hopefully... than you can follow Pats directions