Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: I don't think there is anything that could make me happier than being cured...

Quote Originally Posted by christopher View Post
    Yeah I'd take the cash too. I'm fully capable of enjoying my life regardless of my SCI. And I can enjoy it even more with 10 million dollars!
    i guess i liked having to work for everything and just being busy. call me a minimalist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFe6kKNVzX0

ha my little brother used to sing this song all the time when he was a toddler.
    Never take life seriously, nobody gets out alive anyway

Frank's blog:
    http://www.franktalk-scurry.blogspot.com
    My regular blog:
    http://www.ithinkithinktoomuchblog.blogspot.com

Me too. Missing my job & the volunteer work I loved is the worst part of this deal for me. I could find lots of things to do with that money, but find more happiness than my old body allowed me to have? No way.

Sorry to be so blount,but get over it...this is what it is....bo hooo for all of us....let;s make the best of it and try our besst to i inspire !!!1

Quote Originally Posted by tdirt View Post
    Sorry to be so blount,but get over it...this is what it is....bo hooo for all of us....let;s make the best of it and try our besst to i inspire !!!1
    Sorry to school you, but there is nothing to get over.

The thread was a mere expression that, nothing can make ones emotion of happiness more grand than being able bodied again, and how significant that virtue is to ones self.

What are you on about?

I AM trying my best, but as long as we are dreaming, I'll take the cure in a hot flash... yet I might feel a bit selfish for all of the good I could have done with the money.
    Karen M
    C 3/4 inc. central cord
    10/29/1992 - 18 years, but who counts?

Cure.

I didn't need money to live life to it's fullest before being injured. It seemed the less money we had the more we lived.

cure anyday...survived on little money before and doing the same now....but if I was cured at least I would not suffer pain all the time.

If I could just get the top half of my body back I would give every dime Bernie Madoff stole. Talking, eating, breathing, and having a hand to scratch, type and do "whatever" would satisfy me for a lifetime.
    Veni.Vidi,Velcro...I came, I saw, I stuck around.

Vidi, Vici, et Veni, et Veni, et Veni...

Quote Originally Posted by NorthQuad View Post

I didn't need money to live life to it's fullest before being injured. It seemed the less money we had the more we lived.

Exactly!

tdirt, this isn't literal dude as in that we will be cured although some here may in the future. Someone offering us 10 mill vs the cure isn't literally happening either. There isn't a single person in this thread that doesn't deal or inspire imo, so who are you to step in & say get over anything.

Imight, I forgot to mention..way cool your firstborn would be #2. You don't hear that from many guys, sci or ab.

Mark, I really feel bad for wanting a complete body. I'm so sorry you can't even have the simple luxuries that I refer to as a raw deal.
    Last edited by quad79; 11-24-2009 at 12:34 AM. Reason: for mark

I didn't mean to make you feel bad, Quad 76. We all can have our dreams tho, right?All is good.
    Veni.Vidi,Velcro...I came, I saw, I stuck around.

Vidi, Vici, et Veni, et Veni, et Veni...