Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got my New ZRa!

Quote Originally Posted by sam10685 View Post
    I hate how sarcasm certainly doesn't carry to well via text. Not being able to speak, my hatred of that fact is even huger.
    It's even worse when the person being sarcastic won't use "smilies". Actually, I sometimes come across that way in person.

In the future, just "consider the source".

In the future, please refrain from the use of sarcasm. These are important discussions about assistive technology in the management of serious and challenging medical conditions. Sarcasm is inappropriate.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCI_OTR View Post
    It's even worse when the person being sarcastic won't use "smilies". Actually, I sometimes come across that way in person.

but straight-up jokes are okay.
    Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Quote Originally Posted by SCI_OTR View Post

Agree 100%. I say silly sarcastic things all the time and have found that if there's a funny face to go with what I write, the person knows exactly what I mean.

Hey Fuentejps, Yeah I like the simple lines of the ZR/ZRa too! That's a J2 back.

I have to say that I REALLY like my FreeWheel! (Oh yeah, I built it!) I keep it stowed behind me on the perch which comes with the FreeWheel. I don't even know it's there until I need it and reach back and grab it. The weight is 5 lbs and is easilt handled with my quad hands!

To get around independantly and go way off the beaten path means a lot to me and it really is easier on my old shoulders since it's easier to push on all surfaces.

I appreciate SCI_OTR's sarcasm as I've developed my designs. I know he's a thinker and promotes simple solutions to our difficult daily challenges. Lighten up all and I hope to see you all out and about.

Pat

www.gofreewheel.com

In reference to post # 12

For anybody who still doesn't get it...

Better?
    Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg