Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: what would you do if you could never be caught?

Quote Originally Posted by Hunker View Post
    I would get my legs back beat the fuck out of some cops, serve them to court and fuck them in the ass. Butt in a nice hard smooth way, not like cops do here and "sucker punch you" So tell ur friend I have the best answer. Herco aka Dave is a smuck that shuffles papers for his "blue collar boys" I would let his "other in case he is gay" cheat in them and put batteries in a sock and beat the fuck out them for being the in_bread cops they are abusing people who did nothing but want a "peace" police officer." COPS do your job or find another job.

That's a little much, don't you think?
    No one ever became unsuccessful by helping others out

bump off Gw and his slimey mate.

Enter an air guitar competition? Sing karaoke? Both activities performed in public under a condition of sobriety?
    Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

I would cross wire the electronic voting system yes-no buttons on the desks of all the Republican congress men and women.
    You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Republicans have a yes button? Someone should tell them!
    Quote Originally Posted by SCIfor55yrs. View Post
    I would cross wire the electronic voting system yes-no buttons on the desks of all the Republican congress men and women.
    Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

How much cash do you think this would yield? With all the corporations and businesses gone where would these newly enriched individuals purchase needed products and services?

Wealth distribution will not solve anything, only compound the problems of the poor.
    The general idea Waza was not to make anyone rich but to distribute it evenly. Then people would start small businesses that serve the needs of real people rather than just to serve corporations or to push commodities that no one really wants but advertisers are paid very handsomely to convince us that we need the item/service.

In other words creating a 'percolate up' economy rather than this 'trickle down' one that hasn't worked for at least 30 years.