Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: what would you do if you could never be caught?

I'd want to perform a psychological experiment involving pain and mind control. lol!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

How Would That Work?

Quote Originally Posted by Susqu View Post
    If I could hack into things, I'd take every dollar from corporations, governments and people and evenly spread it out to everyone living in the world today.

Then they could make a fresh start at things without the obscenely rich entities having undue influence.

Still don't have the details ironed out......but interesting to think about.
    How much cash do you think this would yield? With all the corporations and businesses gone where would these newly enriched individuals purchase needed products and services?

Wealth distribution will not solve anything, only compound the problems of the poor.
    You C.A.N.
    Conquer Adversity Now

Quote Originally Posted by ChesBay View Post
    I like that... a lot.
    I do too. Hey Ches, long time no contact. Glad you are still your mild mannerd self.

I just remembered the corrupt contractor who ripped me off, did shoddy work and would yes me then do what he wanted. I had to get another contractor to fix and complete the work. I did file a complaint w/ the BBB.
    I always wanted to flatten three of his tires, and...

Quote Originally Posted by Cspine View Post
    I'd probably kill a few people that deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by rdf View Post
    Rip off a Mexican drug dealer for millions. Give millions away towards a cure for sci and to help the disadvantaged, and keep a few million for myself. The money would be better used than if the drug dealer had kept it. I could live with myself in this circumstance.
    lol. I was trying to figure out a way to get some cash and not care about the people I hurt. You have the best idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Edwards View Post
    You wouldn't have peeked in on Levi Johnston during his shower scene?
    LMAO! That isn't evil. That's just curiousity. Besides men share locker rooms all the time. It wouldn't be my fault.

Quote Originally Posted by sjean423 View Post
    It doesn't necessarily have to be a bad act, just something you don't want anyone to know.

I need to give this some more thought .....
    Oh, if it doesn't have to be a bad act, I'd love to be a whistleblower on some bigwig asshole. Whether outing the criminal acts of Ken Lay or Bernie Madoff. Something akin to the Nixon outing, but my identity kept safe for my protection.

I wouldn't do anything illegal, i.e. rob a bank.
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
    --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
    ––Paul Nussbaum
    usc87.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by dash View Post
    I do too. Hey Ches, long time no contact. Glad you are still your mild mannerd self.

Hey Dash, good to see you are doing well. I don't make it over to NM too often.

Quote Originally Posted by dash View Post
    I just remembered the corrupt contractor who ripped me off, did shoddy work and would yes me then do what he wanted. I had to get another contractor to fix and complete the work. I did file a complaint w/ the BBB.
    I always wanted to flatten three of his tires, and...
    I remember when you were going through this... I think you actions would be understandable

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Pruett View Post
    just heard this question from a friend. not sure I have an answer.

thoughts?
    I would get my legs back beat the fuck out of some cops, serve them to court and fuck them in the ass. Butt in a nice hard smooth way, not like cops do here and "sucker punch you" So tell ur friend I have the best answer. Herco aka Dave is a smuck that shuffles papers for his "blue collar boys" I would let his "other in case he is gay" cheat in them and put batteries in a sock and beat the fuck out them for being the in_bread cops they are abusing people who did nothing but want a "peace" police officer." COPS do your job or find another job.