Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Life Sucks When Taking a Dump is Dangerous

Life Sucks When Taking a Dump is Dangerous

While this is embarrassing, it's just another freaking obstacle in life.....got up this morning to do my business, went to get up off the pot, my hand slipped and I bashed my head on the tub. Blood is spewing everywhere and my wife jumps up out of bed and asks if I'm okay.....I'm laying on the floor covered in blood, what do you think!! I split my head open right above my eyebrow, looks like I 'should' get stitched, but I hate hospitals so I'm gonna irrigate it and make sure it's clean and then butterfly it up for now and see how it is later today.

And my makeshift bandaging of gauze and packing tape! Sexy huh??
    Larry
    ------
    Visit - The Wolfe Pit Channel

ow. Ow. OWWW!

Right on your face - you sure you don't want stitches? Urgent care maybe, instead of a hospital (yeah I know, I hate hospitals too).

(In the past, I have been accused of fussing over people...)

and lolol don't you love the "Are you OK?" - everyone asks that, even paramedics!

Shit Larry. Looks painful.

I definitely prefer your food pics
    C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Damn man, nice gash. And blood flows freely from that area. I've got the scars to prove it. I somehow am envisioning you sittin' on the crapper in a full-face motorcycle helmet!

Heal quickly.
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye View Post
    Damn man, nice gash. And blood flows freely from that area. I've got the scars to prove it. I somehow am envisioning you sittin' on the crapper in a full-face motorcycle helmet!

Heal quickly.
    You know what, that's probably not a bad idea!
    Larry
    ------
    Visit - The Wolfe Pit Channel

Ouch brother! Suck it up and get a stitch or two. Superglue might even be all it takes
    Dave

yup, super glue man, great stuff
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Ditto on the well wishes - Heal quick!!

Owww.......looks like it hurts like hell. So sorry this happened. It is a bitch when something as simple as a hand slipping can result in this much damage. While not the same thing I will tell you that I was attempting to take out of the microwave a nice boiled dinner I had prepared the day before in my crock pot. My quasi uselss quad paws gave way and I watched carrots, potato, and hundreds of little peas go rolling across the floor, in addition to the hot boiled broth hitting the hardwood floor. Half an hour later, and about ten swiffer cloths, I finally just ate a block of cheese with crackers because everything else was too damn much work!

Try using some small butterfly bandages if you don't want to go to the doc for stitches.

In my house taking a bath is turning into the big owie. Falls slips and just plain being dumb.

Hope you feel better soon.
    Anything worth doing, is worth doing to excess