Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Going Back to Miami to see Lady GaGa

I'm pretty positive Lady Gaga is a woman. She preformed at a Canadian awards show wearing a frontal thong. It was disturbing, but there was little that she would have been able to hide.

I think she's pretty talented, underneath all the wacko-glam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sabkS0jVnw

Quote Originally Posted by KiranA View Post
    I'm pretty positive Lady Gaga is a woman. She preformed at a Canadian awards show wearing a frontal thong. It was disturbing, but there was little that she would have been able to hide.

I think she's pretty talented, underneath all the wacko-glam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sabkS0jVnw
    Yes, Lady GaGa writes and composes her own music. The visuals are merely like special effects added to a film with a good plot.

I loooooove her! Bought her new cd today I have to see if her show in Miami is sold out, I want to go!
    "The sweet is not as sweet without the bitter"
    ~"Vanilla Sky"~

Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
    Yes, Lady GaGa writes and composes her own music. The visuals are merely like special effects added to a film with a good plot.
    She does her own choreography too.
    ~"Vanilla Sky"~

Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
    Transexual joke? Or plastic surgery one? LMAO! I can never tell.

Some berate Lady GaGa for not looking like a real woman. I ask myself what the fuck? Her body is contoured like a woman's body should be and without all the wacky make-up and wigs, she appears very feminine. Some rumors come out of left field to me and seem more like fodder for ridicule than genuine analysis.
    I think she's attractive especially with her natural brown hair. Her eyes, mouth, teeth are beautiful imo.
    ~"Vanilla Sky"~

Quote Originally Posted by Lorrie View Post
    I loooooove her! Bought her new cd today I have to see if her show in Miami is sold out, I want to go!
    Awesome! If you attend the same show on New Year's Eve, maybe we can meet for a few minutes of friendly bonding.

I'm going to look in to it today. I think there was a show Jan 2nd at Sunrise.
    If I go to your show, for sure would be fun to meet!
    ~"Vanilla Sky"~

Frontal thong? Now I must drink coffee amd ponder wtf THAT is. Doesn't matter-GaGa's got the body to pull off clothes. IMO, men don't have curves like that.

I saw a clip of her singing Pokerface while she accompanied herself on piano. Chick has pipes, just a seriously beautiful voice. She reminds me of Cyndi Lauper even more than Madonna. Lauper was wacky, possessed an incredible voice, and her fashion choices were not chosen to attract men. they were more an exuberant form of self-expression. Gaga requires a lot of attention, that's clear; her clothing probably expresses that more than anything. I'm quite sure she prefers the ladies...that alone will give her a different perspective than "Show more skin-Wear pointy bras-Burn crosses in transparent nightgowns." (No offense to your hero, Todd, but she was kind of predictable in her youth.)

I'm a fan. Jake said "Of course you like the Gaga. She's getting rich and famous when she really belongs in a mental ward!"

20 year old boys are soooo boring. j/k, they aren't boring, but they do have a conservative viewpoint in a way. If Gaga was all T&A, with her slammin' body, Jake would be a HUGE fan.

You know how Gaga wears those things that cover eyes and nose? I just learned such sensory deprivation gear is an S&M thing. I had no idea, so I'm learning from the Gaga!

I like talent, though, and I see it in her. Not to mention years to come of unexpected re-inventions. For years, Madonna just pushed the sex envelope. Her outfits became skimpier and skimpier, from Like A Virgin on, she kept trying to get more naked. Oh, and more and more bondage references-Yawnnn. Gaga can be nearly naked (See Bad Romance video) but her image isn't just re-warmed Playboy poses. I expect more interesting things from Gaga-and I can't wait!

Where can I see this footage of her with her penis? It wouldn't matter to me anyway, but if you watch the Bad Romance video, I don't think she could hide a penis in that red bandage outfit or the white thong either. Drag queens tend to use corsets etc. to get the curves-Gaga in a thong is as feminine an image as I can imagine. To quote Shakira "The hips don't lie!"
    Last edited by betheny; 11-25-2009 at 12:31 PM.

This is what I found Betheny.
    http://theblemish.com/2009/08/lady-gaga-has-a-penis/
    eta: and yikes to any female that wears a frontal thong...is that just a throng worn backwards?
    uncomfortable and kinda sick! might as well not even wear one.
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Quote Originally Posted by Lorrie View Post
    I'm going to look in to it today. I think there was a show Jan 2nd at Sunrise.
    If I go to your show, for sure would be fun to meet!
    According to Tickermaster, disabled section seats are sold out for January 2nd's show. Try to look into the New Year's Eve show if you need disabled section.