Thread: Giger md

Giger md

Hi all,

Any GIGER users? I've been using mine for 3 months and love it. I'd love to compare notes with other users so please get in touch with comments or questions.

Cheers,

Ruth

C6 complete

Giger MD's are incredible, but also very expensive. My patients love them (I don't represent the company nor sell them). The motomed is also something worth looking into.
    Last edited by PN; 02-23-2012 at 11:45 AM.

I have had a Giger for the past month or so, Ruth. I would also like to compare experiences with you or any other user of the device. I have found the short term effect of the device to be great. I am just hoping that I can turn those good short-term effects into long-term changes.

What are your experiences?

I google searched Giger MD and I can't find the opportunity to purchase one. Any advice? Thank you.

Giger

I realise that this is three years after the thread started but I would like to find out more about the Giger and its effects so would be grateful if anyone would share their experiences? I am trying to raise the funds to buy one but it is a big investment so doing as much research as I can. My aim is to regain some mobility and strength rather than maintain. Any information would be most welcome.

We have a Giger MD for sale - we are just outside of Chicago IL, in Palatine. This is The unit we have is pictured here. The cost would be $10K and you would be soley responsible for pick up and delivery (personally or by freight carrier).

http://gigermd.com/v2015/categories03.asp?cID=140

cdpmom@ameritech.net is my contact information.