Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Playstation 3 Controller

Playstation 3 Controller

hi everyone, i'm a c-5/6 Quad and am looking to buy a ps3. I can't find any type of controller! what do people use w/ same level of injury??

please help...im soo bored

I can manipulate a ps3 controller somewhat with my c6 claws. Some games I've had to play on easy (uncharted) or with cheats (GTA4) and I can't compete very well on line. Fallout 3 was fine though. So was Gran Turismo 4, Need For Speed and Final Fantasy 12 on the PS2. I know there's an adapted controller for the ps2 but it's crazy expensive.

C5 quad here... I use the standard ps3 controller.... at work so I can't put an image but I lie my sliding board on my lap with a thin towel wrapped around it as the "table" with traction/friction while sitting back on my wheelie bars.... I glued together some EPP foam I had from an old foamy rc airplane (you can buy it at hobby shops) to make like a platform that sat in the middle of the controllers underside to keep it stable, level, and with the buttons not contacting the sliding board underneath, but that sat on the sliding board... thend just sit the controller on it and play...... the L1/L2 and R1/R2 buttons are still tricky at times to press efficiently due to dexterity issues but its managable for most games.....I try obviously to use in game controller button mappings that keep most inputs on the top 4 buttons tho to make it easiest

my c5-6 son uses a controller that we bought from a company called gimpgear it is a little big but he is able to keep up with his able friends using it.unfortunately it was about $1,000.00 bucks but worth every penny.this controller can be used for ps-3 xbox and just about any other system.ours is set up with all hand controls except two switches he operates with the back of his head.

Just get an arcade stick. The kind people uses for fighting games like Street Fighter. It doesn't work for games the require constant use of both analog sticks, but it's great for everything else. Think I paid $70 for mine.

Amazon link for this controller.

Hi Justin is that a usb2 plug style ?

The other day I went to Walmart I dont play video games but I was looking at Nintendo usb game controls because of the togglec stick idea it was a usb plug
    Thank you let me know
    You all have a great weekend
    Sincerely
    Gypsylady

Quote Originally Posted by Justin S View Post
    Just get an arcade stick. The kind people uses for fighting games like Street Fighter. It doesn't work for games the require constant use of both analog sticks, but it's great for everything else. Think I paid $70 for mine.

Amazon link for this controller.
    What games do you play with that? I used to use a controller like that for the ps2. I mostly played Madden but stopped when they added QB vision. Now that it has been removed I've thought about getting a ps3 and getting Madden 10. It would be nice if there were a few more games I could play using the arcade stick.

just practice, youll get good w/ standard ps3 controller. i whip my ab friends asses on 360, i have only ever used standard cont, i beat every game i play on normal never easy level
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Same here I play with standard controllers and whip plenty asses, but it would be great to find a quad friendly game contr.
    coolbreeze c6/7

Keep on moving don't stop!