Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Playstation 3 Controller

Will these Game controllers work on a Office Computer ? That is lets say a HP ?

I've never played nintendo but I am asking if these controllers can plug into a pc I am new to Nintendo and never seen the actual plug part .

Quote Originally Posted by coolbreeze View Post
    Same here I play with standard controllers and whip plenty asses, but it would be great to find a quad friendly game contr.
    What kind of games do you play? I love first person shooters... Anyone play call of duty mwf2 with the 'special' controllers or can you keep up w/ a standard one?
    Inc C4 since Oct 07

"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by fuentejps View Post
    just practice, youll get good w/ standard ps3 controller. i whip my ab friends asses on 360, i have only ever used standard cont, i beat every game i play on normal never easy level
    Quote Originally Posted by coolbreeze View Post
    Same here I play with standard controllers and whip plenty asses, but it would be great to find a quad friendly game contr.
    Maybe I'll give using a standard controller another try. I tried years back when I first got the ps2 and the problems I ran into were; the controller sliding around a lot, and because of not having feeling in the hands not knowing when if I hit the button or not.

So any tips at all would be appreciated.

C4-C5 quad uses mouthsick to mash buttons and hand(like driving wheelchair) on a arcade stick. I'm going to try a standard controller with mouthstick.There is only one arcade stick with all control found on a standard Xbox360 controller and it is hard to find. See here:http://www.pacificgeek.com/product.a...1&ID=49117&P=F
    Injury date 6/10/87
    Gunshot
    C4/5 Quad

Quote Originally Posted by gypsylady View Post
    Will these Game controllers work on a Office Computer ? That is lets say a HP ?

I've never played Nintendo but I am asking if these controllers can plug into a PC I am new to Nintendo and never seen the actual plug part .
    We are basically referring to game consoles like XBOX360 and PS3. For computer gaming I use a trackball and keyboard. You can use a XBOX360 on a computer because it is USB but for what?

James
    Injury date 6/10/87
    Gunshot
    C4/5 Quad

Hi James and anyone
    Regarding these controllers I seen at Walmart
    Could these usb controllers be used instead of my mouse
    Just Kindly asking .
    Thank you
    I am trying to replace my mouse because of my bad cramped hands.

Quote Originally Posted by gypsylady View Post
    Hi James and anyone
    Regarding these controllers I seen at Walmart
    Could these usb controllers be used instead of my mouse
    Just Kindly asking .
    Thank you
    I am trying to replace my mouse because of my bad cramped hands.
    You can use xbox 360 controller on windows machine. see here: http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/ga...s.aspx?pid=090

Hve you tried a trackball.

james
    Injury date 6/10/87
    Gunshot
    C4/5 Quad

The Xbox 360 controller is much chunkier and more comfortable to put your hands around. Also, I think the buttons are less compressed than on a ps3, so even if you can only press them quite lightly they still respond.

Basicallly, unless you particularly want a ps3, a 360 might be the better option.

Well with the adapter thats in the video I posted you can use an xbox controller on a ps3 and vice versa.
    A CURE NOW!