Thread: VitaGlide Wheelchair Exercise Machine for Sale

Thumbs up VitaGlide Wheelchair Exercise Machine for Sale

I am selling my VitaGlide Wheelchair Exercise Machine.

This is a very lightly used VitaGlide Wheelchair Exercise Machine.

I have had this particular machine for almost a year (this is my second VitaGlide) but due to several recent back-to-back shoulder surgeries I have only been able to use it about a dozen times and now I am forced to sell to help pay off my medical bills.

The machine is in excellent shape and I can tell you that if you use a wheelchair and want to get in shape this is the perfect exercise machine.

This VitaGlide sells new for $950 or more (depending where you buy it)

I’m selling mine for $450 + shipping.

I can also post it on eBay if you feel more comfortable buying it there but I would need to raise the price a bit to cover the listing fees.
    (My eBay ID is babieblaze)

I will have this item shipped via UPS Ground and have their local UPS store professionally box it up for the best protection during shipping and I will insure it.

I will ship anywhere in the lower 48 for $50.00 Flat Rate.

Let me know if you’re interested and we will work out the details.

I have posted a few pictures of the VitaGlide I'm selling.
    Never let life discourage you - everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was.

any chance of shipping to canada? postal code v0j 1r0?
    Emily, C-8 sensory incomplete mom to a 8 year old and a preschooler. TEN! years post.

Quote Originally Posted by Emi2 View Post
    any chance of shipping to canada? postal code v0j 1r0?
    Hi, I'm not sure about shipping to Canada. I'll check on rates and see what can be done.....
    Never let life discourage you - everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was.

If the Vitaglide is still available, I'll take it.

You can e-mail me at bigdaddyskins56@gmail.com

Thank you
    Last edited by WolfeMan; 11-13-2009 at 09:53 AM.
    Larry
    ------
    Visit - The Wolfe Pit Channel

SOLD to the good looking guy in Virginia!
    Larry
    ------
    Visit - The Wolfe Pit Channel

Hey Wolfeman.....send a couple of those gals my way,lol. I checked out the "Wolfepit"....my god, my mouth was dripping like a faucet. That stuff looks so great I could almost smell it. Anyway, I never tried a Vitaglide before and see you just picked one up here. Have you tried one before at rehab or somebody's house? Does it really work your shoulders, arms, traps, lats and pecs more than a Hoist Accesstrainer or similar wheelchair home gym? Thanks.

http://www.treadmilloutlet.com/archive_042703/h-480

I've owned one for around 4 years. I work out a lot and added the VG and a shoulder press to help rehab some shoulder prob. Last year I really did a number on my shoulders. The VG was instrumental in helping to get them reasonably back in shape.

I found it works the back, rhomboids and other areas that we in chairs have a difficult time working out efficiently.

When I first received mine, a friend destroyed it by trying to push both handles at once. The company, in Miami, sent me out a replacement and I had it within the week. I live across the country from them. Its the best service I have ever had from anyone.

For me, a VG is essential as a workout tool to help maximize what we have left after injury. I've had quads, stroke and ab's workout on it and they all benifited greatly after a month or so of using it. Its fantastic for working the cardio and staying in shape for handcycling.

I always recommend one for the new SCI's I first see. You're gonna love it Wolf. Course ya gonna have to use it also lol.

Exclamation Tony

Do u still have it, I'll take it.

Sold

sold!

Quote Originally Posted by luckyrestart View Post
    i am selling my vitaglide wheelchair exercise machine.

This is a very lightly used vitaglide wheelchair exercise machine.

I have had this particular machine for almost a year (this is my second vitaglide) but due to several recent back-to-back shoulder surgeries i have only been able to use it about a dozen times and now i am forced to sell to help pay off my medical bills.

The machine is in excellent shape and i can tell you that if you use a wheelchair and want to get in shape this is the perfect exercise machine.

This vitaglide sells new for $950 or more (depending where you buy it)

i’m selling mine for $450 + shipping.

I can also post it on ebay if you feel more comfortable buying it there but i would need to raise the price a bit to cover the listing fees.
    (my ebay id is babieblaze)

i will have this item shipped via ups ground and have their local ups store professionally box it up for the best protection during shipping and i will insure it.

I will ship anywhere in the lower 48 for $50.00 flat rate.

Let me know if you’re interested and we will work out the details.

I have posted a few pictures of the vitaglide i'm selling.