Thread: Happy Birthday lilsister

Happy Birthday lilsister

Happy Birthday
    For every minute you're angry you lose a second of happiness

I hope you have a really lovely day Deb

Obie
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

Deb~ Every year you have had an early birthday on CareCure because you posted the wrong date. Here is hoping that today is the correct day and that you and Jim have a lovely day, with you being treated like royality.

We should all have a sis like you!
    Every day I wake up is a good one

Happy Birthday!!!
    Be yourself!!!
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/vandamnwcbb/
    BMF Sports & LiftWithoutLimits
    Sponsored Athlete
    http://www.bmfsports.com/ATHLETES.php
    www.genegvd.com

Happy Bday LS

Talking

Thank you for the wishes. I have tried to change the birth date but it doesn't seem to take and it's not that big a deal at this age anyway! It's funny that it is on Veteran's Day, as I worked as a nurse at the local Veteran's Hospital for a number of years. Tomorrow I'm taking Jim to the Mall and my neighbor/our good friend is going to help him pick out a gift-hope it's not coal! Just kidding, he always goes overboard with love, I am so lucky to have such a good brother. Last year the whole neighborhood got together for a surprise birthday dinner for me, this year I'm hoping for a quiet dinner out. Deb

I have tried to change the birth date but it doesn't seem to take and it's not that big a deal at this age anyway
    So when is the actual day? Always nice to be remembered no matter how old or young you are.

I envy the friendship that you and Jim have, how nice to have a sibling you consider a friend. I do hope my 2 sons get there one day!
    Every day I wake up is a good one

Happy birthday!

Cheesecake, It is amazing how well we get along, considering that he's been stuck with me 24/7 for the last ten years! We got closer after high school, age helped alot. In high school I had to walk ten paces behind the brothers, like in a small town no one would know I wasn't his sister!?! So your sons will get there, just give it some time. My birthday is the 25th of November. Deb

Happy Birthday lilsister