Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fusion 16 wheels

i wouldnt see why not, i contacted them today for availability and they responded pretty quickly

wonder how the spokes will hold up to scratching

I'm thinking pretty good but I'm not sure. Hopefully the spokes will be replaceable though just incase.

Quote Originally Posted by BobMach View Post
    have you tried these rims? do you like them?
    Well, i just try the wheels with the chair today, and i have to say, that i was wrong when i told you that the rims have more grip, i prefer mines that comes with my LX, but they are not bad.
    Only i want ot say that the rubber who are inside the wheels for protect the tubes from the spokes screws are shit, when we was in the petrol station for inflate them to 120psi the tubes blow up, so we have to take out the tires and when i saw the rubber who i`m talking about i can understand why they blow up.
    So i make new protections with old tubes that i cut and stick for make the piece( i don`t know the name of tha piece, it`s the red rubber that i show you in the other pic, that red one is from my Spinergys,)

And after make a good protector all was ok.
    Here is the pic for you can see it in the ZR, vey nice imo.

Quote Originally Posted by totoL1 View Post
    Well, i just try the wheels with the chair today, and i have to say, that i was wrong when i told you that the rims have more grip, i prefer mines that comes with my LX, but they are not bad.
    Only i want ot say that the rubber who are inside the wheels for protect the tubes from the spokes screws are shit, when we was in the petrol station for inflate them to 120psi the tubes blow up, so we have to take out the tires and when i saw the rubber who i`m talking about i can understand why they blow up.
    So i make new protections with old tubes that i cut and stick for make the piece( i don`t know the name of tha piece, it`s the red rubber that i show you in the other pic, that red one is from my Spinergys,)

And after make a good protector all was ok.
    Here is the pic for you can see it in the ZR, vey nice imo.
    they are rim strips. im going to order my fusions today from sport aid and im going to add a pair of Kenda Hi-Pressure Rim Strips to the order now that you said that. also going to get a pair of frog leg aluminum soft rolls to i think

I have these on my wish list, so thanks for the info Toto1 and bob. They look clean, just hope they hold up well.

Not to derail this thread Toto1, but i was wondering if you could post a link to the accessible resort you stayed at in your pics. I want to travel to Spain in the worst way, and that resort looks beautiful!

Dave
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Herco16 View Post
    I have these on my wish list, so thanks for the info Toto1 and bob. They look clean, just hope they hold up well.

Not to derail this thread Toto1, but i was wondering if you could post a link to the accessible resort you stayed at in your pics. I want to travel to Spain in the worst way, and that resort looks beautiful!

Dave
    me too Dave !!!!! us and another couple have a wish trip penciled in for next year but dont know if we are gonna be able to pull it off.......Tapa's for everyone !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BobMach View Post
    they are rim strips. im going to order my fusions today from sport aid and im going to add a pair of Kenda Hi-Pressure Rim Strips to the order now that you said that. also going to get a pair of frog leg aluminum soft rolls to i think
    OK, i know now, the name of what i`m speaking about are rim strips.
    Yes, what you are saying is a good idea, buy a good rim strip and add to the wheel if you don`t what to have problems with the high pressure.
    And of course a pair of froglegs aluminium soft roll casters is the best option.

Jajaja, hey Bob the tapa`s are not free in all Spain, but in my city they are free, so you take a beer and you will have a tapa

My city is Motril http://www.turismomotril.com/esp/content.php?s=23 and is in the Costa del Sol in the south of Spain, near Nerja, Almuñecar, Marbella, Fuengirola, Benalmadena, Torremolinos, Aguadulce, etc.
    All that cities are tourist.

So if you decide to come to Spain and you choise a Motril or a city who is near tell to me and we will take a few beers and tapa`s i know the bars who have the best tapa`s

This is a pic that i took of the church who is in the park of my city.
    The pic where you can see the tilite is in the seafront, i go always there for my rides with my wheelchair, the seafront have got a mile, so i do it a few times.

Quote Originally Posted by totoL1 View Post
    Jajaja, hey Bob the tapa`s are not free in all Spain, but in my city they are free, so you take a beer and you will have a tapa

My city is Motril http://www.turismomotril.com/esp/content.php?s=23 and is in the Costa del Sol in the south of Spain, near Nerja, Almuñecar, Marbella, Fuengirola, Benalmadena, Torremolinos, Aguadulce, etc.
    All that cities are tourist.

So if you decide to come to Spain and you choise a Motril or a city who is near tell to me and we will take a few beers and tapa`s i know the bars who have the best tapa`s

This is a pic that i took of the church who is in the park of my city.
    The pic where you can see the tilite is in the seafront, i go always there for my rides with my wheelchair, the seafront have got a mile, so i do it a few times.
    Thanks!

But is there a name for the resort in your album? It looks accessible and gorgeous!
    Dave