Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 38th SCI anniversary Nov. 7

Congrats on your survivorship Peter. 43 years and counting here. Still enjoying life, still glad to be able to take in nature's wonders.

Congrats Peter, 14 here

One word here, ...WOW...., just 2 yrs here, but 59, I can't imagine!

Hi Peter, keep the coming!!

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Peter View Post
    Where does the time go?
    33 years for me! When I take the time to think that I have been in this chair for 33 years, it kind of surprises me! Srsly! I can't believe so much time has passed and I am this old!
    I think the passing of time has been good to me. *knocks wood* I also think the more years you live with SCI the more "normal" it feels. I rarely think about walking and all the extra day to day crap that I have to do is just a part of my life. Sometimes I do get frustrated because I can't do something because of my SCI, I do fer shur, but I quickly snap back and get on with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Quimby View Post
    33 years for me! When I take the time to think that I have been in this chair for 33 years, it kind of surprises me! Srsly! I can't believe so much time has passed and I am this old!
    I think the passing of time has been good to me. *knocks wood* I also think the more years you live with SCI the more "normal" it feels. I rarely think about walking and all the extra day to day crap that I have to do is just a part of my life. Sometimes I do get frustrated because I can't do something because of my SCI, I do fer shur, but I quickly snap back and get on with it!
    Wow, I didn't know its been this long for you, you look far too young, you must have been a child - right? I feel the same way also time sure flies by quickly it really needs to slow down. Remember as a kid you couldn't wait to get older and now that you're older you wish otherwise.