Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: sick of being paralyzed, more sick of pain

Cass, hope you find some relief soon...hugs, judy

when i think of all the very early mornings (5 a.m.) and late nights (all night) i gave to boeing....i just want to scream. all of it in so much pain i had to cry in bathroom. i'm just saying...don't push yourselves this hard. they don't get it.

and, in all fairness, how can anybody who doesn't experience this level of pain, "get it?" i mean, ppl just can't imagine it. there really is no way to communicate it. i am so frustrated.

tiger, you made me lol ty.
    Last edited by cass; 11-05-2009 at 02:09 AM.

Sorry to hear cass that you are suffering so much...all I can do is ask god to ease your pain...I hope he hears me.

Quote Originally Posted by Muriel View Post
    Sorry to hear cass that you are suffering so much...all I can do is ask god to ease your pain...I hope he hears me.
    ty muriel. me too.

mem hope you're feeling better.

everybody, ty.

Cass, it may be time to lawyer up to force ltd to rule in your favor, i.e., to grant ltd because you are no longer capable of working due to increasing pain, fatigue and declining function. I have no doubt it is now impossible for you to continue working. If the insurance company powers that be refuse to accept this, a good attorney can help them see the error of their ways.

Don't know if it is something you have considered, but I'd hire an attorney in addition to any possible union representation you may or may not have to get it done. Your body has said, "Enough." Your insurance company is trying to wear you down to keep from paying an expensive ltd claim.

Thinking of you and sorry you're going trough this.

BTW, thanks. I'm slowly improving.

Hi Cass Youre not alone on this I know how you feel but when my pain gets to me I find something to focus on and take my meds for it then go imersse my mind in a book or a small side project around the house . Pain is one of them synapses that plagues us all at some point .
    Cass I hope you feel better and all goes better for you .
    Sincerely ya friend
    Gypsy

Where is the pain hitting you?

Cass, pain just sucks so much. But fucking hang in there fellow.

When you're heavily hit by that pain, close your eyes and imagine half of that pain is being held by all the people writting in this forum so you can have a lil break. But don't use that trick too much cause we have pain also and want to share out with others too

Hang in there.

Cass, lately my pain has been unbearable too. I can't even sleep because I wake myself up screaming in pain. I am so very sorry. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. I don't have any advice because I haven't figured out how to handle this myself. Sometimes I feel like I'm half out of my mind because of it. Just know that you are not alone, and there are people who understand what you're going through. I hope you get some relief very soon!
    "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." -Gloria Steinem