Thread: Why do I have to log in CC every time?

Why do I have to log in CC every time?

Before CC changed over I never had to log in it always remembered me. Now every time I come to CC I have to log in sometimes maybe two times. I ask Jeff about it and he told me to make sure my pc is accepting cookies. Well, my pc has always been on medium. Of course I click remember me but I gave that up because it didn't help. Does anyone have any suggestions

One more thing sometime when I go to CC Sex and Relationships is nowhere to be found. Whats up with that?
    Mary
    I want to Rock you Gypsy soul and together we will flow into the Mystic.
    Van Morrison

Mary,

Do you know how to delete the cookies from carecure.org? Then, the next time you log in, it may remember you. One of the cookies may have gotten "burned" and needs to be replaced.

Dave
    <><< . <><< . <><< . <><<

My disability is a Do It Sitting ABILITY.

Pastor Dave's Ministry

Find your church at MyChurch.org

I only go in and delete the cookies that get on my pc in internet options.
    Van Morrison

Mary,

Hopefully one of the board's moderators will be able to assist you further. I am too new to fully understand how the different forums work.

Have a great day!

Dave
    <><< . <><< . <><< . <><<

My disability is a Do It Sitting ABILITY.

Pastor Dave's Ministry

Find your church at MyChurch.org

Quote Originally Posted by maryonwheels46
    Before CC changed over I never had to log in it always remembered me. Now every time I come to CC I have to log in sometimes maybe two times. I ask Jeff about it and he told me to make sure my pc is accepting cookies. Well, my pc has always been on medium. Of course I click remember me but I gave that up because it didn't help. Does anyone have any suggestions

One more thing sometime when I go to CC Sex and Relationships is no where to be found. Whats up with that?
    Mary
    Hi Mary,
    The same thing happens to me at work but not at home. How can a computer not accept cookies? I thought the on going software at work was preventing me but now I do not know. What I do know is 8.1% ALC/VOL. is slowly brewed in limited batches, using only the finest malted barley and selected hops. It is believed this beer to be among the very best in the world. Maybe CC can not handle certain members in the Sex and Realtionship forum or Jeff is using the forum for his own pickup site? There are so many speculations?? Where are the Moderators when you need them. We want to post in S & R for information that could help thousands of SCI. I sure Jeff will have an answer after a few drinks.

Hello Mary:

You need to be logged in to see the Relationship & Sexuality Forum. I will leave the instructions below from the Microsoft Knowledge Base on how to delete cookies and temporary Internet files in Internet Explorer. I think you may be better served by using a browser such as Opera or Mozilla Firefox because they do a much better job of managing your password and you will have less spyware.

How to Delete the Contents of the Temporary Internet Files Folder

The Temporary Internet Files (or cache) folder contains Web page content that is stored on your hard disk for quick viewing. This cache permits Internet Explorer or MSN Explorer to download only the content that has changed since you last viewed a Web page, instead of downloading all the content for a page every time it is displayed. To delete the files in the Temporary Internet Files folder, follow these steps:.

1. Quit Internet Explorer and quit any instances of Windows Explorer.
    2. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Internet Options.
    3. On the General tab, click Delete Files under Temporary Internet Files.
    4. In the Delete Files dialog box, click to select the Delete all offline content check box , and then click OK.
    5. Click OK.

Microsoft
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
    --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
    ––Paul Nussbaum
    usc87.blogspot.com

Thanks PN but I have done all that.

Hunker, lol, you better behave.
    Mary
    Van Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by maryonwheels46
    Thanks PN but I have done all that.

Hunker, lol, you better behave.
    Mary
    I am being really good Mary I am just so confused Just like wine or beer

Mary:

I will give this a little more thought but right now I don't see a clear solution to this problem. You may want to try a free program called CleanCache 2.12.

Though its browser compatibility is limited, this application offers the cleaning power of many in its class for free. Internet Explorer users can quickly dump temporary Internet files, cookies, histories, typed URLs, and registry MRUs using CleanCache's functional interface. In our tests, the program also cleared the Windows Recent Documents list, run and search histories, and the Recycle Bin. The opportunity to pick and choose specific functions to operate at start-up or shutdown is pleasant. Moreover, IE-history deletion can be set to immediately run once your browser is closed. A status report is provided post-cleanup, revealing the items wiped out and the areas that were cleaned but require a system reboot to take effect. You'll find further details regarding each task recorded in a handy log file. Though its browser and OS limitations are a bit disheartening, CleanCache is an excellent tracks eraser for IE and XP users.
    download.com
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
    --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
    ––Paul Nussbaum
    usc87.blogspot.com

What about http://www.ccleaner.com/ or http://www.freeware4pc.com/utilities/codestarter.shtml These will this help to log in to CC better?