Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone dressing up for Halloween?

Anyone dressing up for Halloween?

I'm going to be Elliot from E.T. and have a milk crate on my lap with ET doll inside and hand out candy. I'm an 80's kid and need to live that one out.

Not me.

I'm going as a paraplegic.

But seriously.... popeye

I used to go as various items, tractors, race cars, etc. I can't that I've gone as an adult or have any desire at all.
    C2/3 quad since February 20, 1985.

I haven't dressed up since I was a kid! With David gone this year, the fun can begin. He was such a spoil sport ... hated every single holiday, including Christmas. Never wanted to do anything.

So ... at age 37 (immature I know!) I decided to go all out dressed as a vampire (theatrical contacts, realistic looking dentures - then I upgraded to sterling silver fangs LOL). Bought loads of make-up (and I never wear the stuff!). Fake long nails and eyelashes even ... and I've NEVER EVER done that before.

Getting together with some old friends I haven't spent time with in a long while .. I'd consider them more my family than my own blood. I bought some extra dentures and will bring my make-up and hope they'll join me in scaring the hell out of some whittle kids ... moooo hahahaahahahaha (cue the eeevillle laugh) ...
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

i was a roman chariot haha

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    So ... at age 37 (immature I know!) I decided to go all out dressed as a vampire (theatrical contacts, realistic looking dentures - then I upgraded to sterling silver fangs LOL). Bought loads of make-up (and I never wear the stuff!). Fake long nails and eyelashes even ...
    Good for you! be sure to post pictures!

C.

Quote Originally Posted by captainwelch View Post
    I'm going as a paraplegic.
    I've told people that I'm going as a motorcycle accident or that I'm dressed as a witch. Of course, that's what I dress as everyday.

C.

im thinking i'll do wheelchair barbie...need a ken though
    Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow.
    -Dorothy Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by MValente81807 View Post
    i was a roman chariot haha
    NOW thats clever! I'd find a way to hook up a plastic hobby horse on wheels to further the illusion.

Brock