Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Wheelchair Bodybuilding

Woooohoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Awesome job Rich!!

Quote Originally Posted by cavemuscle View Post
    Woooohoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jorge m. View Post
    Awesome job Rich!!

Thanks a Lot. I have the WI State on the 24th now. going for a re-peat.
    I'm a WNBF Pro Wheelchair Bodybuilder with national sponsors. Any questions feel free to ask.

2011 - 100% Natural Wheelchair Bodybuilding Nationals

Will be held at the Buckeye Classic in Columbus, Ohio in April 2011.

http://www.naturalbuckeyeclassic.com/ for updates and info.

also a update 1st place at the WI State. Now going for 1st at the Mr. Natural MN. on 22nd for a triple crown for the year.
    I'm a WNBF Pro Wheelchair Bodybuilder with national sponsors. Any questions feel free to ask.

TEAM WCBBG gets a sponcer. (wheelchair bodybuilders group)

Lift Without Limits
    http://www.liftwithoutlimits.org/

I just made INBF history. I am the first wheelchair bodybuilder to get the right to do whats called crossing over. In other words I can now compete in the following classes at shows. Wheelchair AND against able bodied people in Open and Masters class.

Quote Originally Posted by dannybindras View Post
    I am pleased to see that you choose to continue living your life to the fullest, despite the disability. I see you are really strong will and determination. Good luck with the fitness industry! It seemed that this would be very suitable for Valentine's life shows how strong will a person truly can. You accomplish more than ever, the situation will have.I most people hope it will inspire people not to take life for granted, in any efforts to de-select what they need is to help others, or any other country ... when God does not give him a people, than you need to handle 2 times.
    Thank you very much for the kind words.
    I have actually started a W/C Team with members just as dedicated as I.

There will be a 100% Natural Wheelchair National Championship at the 2011 Buckeye Classics in Ohio April 16th.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Knapp View Post
    Thank you very much for the kind words.
    I have actually started a W/C Team with members just as dedicated as I.

We are all dedicated to help the sport and others.
    Be yourself!!!
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/vandamnwcbb/
    BMF Sports & LiftWithoutLimits
    Sponsored Athlete
    http://www.bmfsports.com/ATHLETES.php
    www.genegvd.com

Well its a fact now.

INBF and WNBF are backing 100% Natural Wheelchair Bodybuilding. As proof I just won my WNBF Pro card at the INBF Buckeye Classics/Pro Q. Natural Wheelchair Nationals on April 16th 2011 becoming the First in History WNBF Wheelchair Pro. Team WCBBG took 3 trophies there, 1st-myself, 2nd-Adelfo Careme Jr. and 4th-Josh Dilleberry. Congrats to the team.
    They are holding Pro Q. in a few states at this time but as the class/division grows and more compete these will expand.
    There goal is 6 W/C WNBF Pro's by 2013, then holding Pro W/C Shows with cash prizes with first being between $750.00 and $1000.00. Both Pro ONLY(cash prizes) and amiture shows(no cash prizes).