Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Wheelchair Bodybuilding

Thumbs up Wheelchair Bodybuilding

If you got into bodybuilding for keeping healthy/recovery.

Before I was in a chair I competed in the INBF (International Natural Bodybuilding Federation) .
    I did some checking and the INBF has a wheelchair class all we have to do is check with each shows promotore on it.
    I talked with the VP of INBF and he is more than willing to make it a full class at every show and make it also a pro level in WNBF all he needs is for us to get involved and show an interest.

I will be doing my first show as a wheelchair entery at this show.

2010 INBF Central USA
    Natural Bodybuilding, Ms. Fit Body and
    Figure Challenge
    April 10, 2010
    North High, Sheboygan, Wisconsin

Does it matter what injury level and do u train by yourself.
    coolbreeze c6/7

Keep on moving don't stop!

supplements

Do you use various supplements to help your metabolism and strength?

Don't matter why or what put you are in a chair just that its not a broke leg lol.

Yes I train alone but I have been training alone for years and take all the safety precautions, I set up my own workouts also.
    I don't get help for any of it till day of show then wife does my dying, bronzing and oil.

I do all my own prepping & choreographing.
    I supplement daily vitamins, protein and creatine and thats it.

A good healthy diet and watch fiber for metab system.
    Off cut diet, yogurt has enzymes that help digestion.
    Cutting diet I do chicken breasts and green beans only, 6 meals a day for 12 weeks.
    Last edited by Rich Knapp; 10-26-2009 at 10:52 PM.

Video of what? Doing BB compatitions? Or my training?
    Last edited by Rich Knapp; 10-26-2009 at 11:21 PM.

I have a meeting with Golds Gym in a week. I will ask about doing a video when I talk with them.

YAYYYYYYYYY!

Email me in pvt, I left my addy in my reply to your last PM

Meeting is about my membership and having wife coming along as my spotter/asistant without having to pay for a membership, and the 2 local Golds Gyms posabily sponcering me for competitions, but I will ask about doing a video also.

I used to work out alone but now with legs the way they are for safety I will have my wife spot me and asist in moving from chair to benches if I need help, get my dumbells and things like that.

For getting a set of, lets say 80# dumbells (160#'s) then add my body weight, My chair isn't rated for tha kind of weight. lol Plus with even lower weight with my chair being over 30 years old I don't want to push it on tranporting weights around.
    Last edited by Rich Knapp; 10-29-2009 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Knapp View Post
    Meeting is about my membership and having wife coming along as my spotter/asistant without having to pay for a membership, and the 2 local Golds Gyms posabily sponcering me for competitions, but I will ask about doing a video also.

I used to work out alone but now with legs the way they are for safety I will have my wife spot me and asist in moving from chair to benches if I need help, get my dumbells and things like that.

For getting a set of, lets say 80# dumbells (160#'s) then add my body weight, My chair isn't rated for tha kind of weight. lol Plus with even lower weight with my chair being over 30 years old I don't want to push it on tranporting weights around.
    Once you get your ok from WCBB, check with Jason the owner. He's got a bunch of vids on Youtube, along with this years National WCBB champ, Jason Greer and Care Cure's very own VanDamn.

B