Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 69

Thread: Received new TiLite TR

  1. #21
    Senior Member ChesBay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Coastal Virginia
    Posts
    1,687

    Thumbs up

    nice chair. looks like your hard work & research paid off. enjoy.

  2. #22
    Senior Member Hype62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    435
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthQuad View Post
    I just realized in the photos you had McIntosh for audio. Nice!
    I see a PS Audio DAC in the background too!

    Anyways, sweet chair man, its been a tedious journey and looks like it all paid off at the end.
    May 2000, T4-5 Complete.

    Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianm View Post
    Amen Toto...I wish I would have gotten those fendered side guards you suggested though.
    That`s not a problem, you can ordered them when you want, Price for replacement Carbon Fiber Fender Style Sideguards NO Hardware, $425.00 / Pr.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by SCI_OTR View Post
    What? You actually took delivery of a new chair? No more TiLite features/options questions?

    Seriously, though, looks good. You did your homework.

    Given your proportions and injury level, that's about as good a fit as you're going to get.

    What a long strange trip it's been.
    I know, you are going to miss all those questions aren't you?

    Long strange trip indeed. When I look back at where I started to where I ended, it is quite a difference and a whole lot of knowledge gained a long the way. I would have never ended up with the chair I have without all the great information gained here.
    C5-6 Complete - 8/13/1982

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthQuad View Post
    I just realized in the photos you had McIntosh for audio. Nice!
    Yepper! Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hype62 View Post
    I see a PS Audio DAC in the background too!

    Anyways, sweet chair man, its been a tedious journey and looks like it all paid off at the end.
    Yes, good eye, you obviously are into this. The DAC has the Level IV Cullen mods.

    Yes, very tedious, but worth it in the end.
    C5-6 Complete - 8/13/1982

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by totoL1 View Post
    That`s not a problem, you can ordered them when you want, Price for replacement Carbon Fiber Fender Style Sideguards NO Hardware, $425.00 / Pr.
    Yes, and something I may consider in the future.
    C5-6 Complete - 8/13/1982

  7. #27
    Only one thing more Brianm, change your avatar with that horrible chair and put the same pic but with the TR

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by totoL1 View Post
    Only one thing more Brianm, change your avatar with that horrible chair and put the same pic but with the TR
    LOL...yes, it needs changed!
    C5-6 Complete - 8/13/1982

  9. #29
    Senior Member smokey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Massachusetts, USA
    Posts
    2,177
    Brian, The new chair looks terrific and you look more comfortable in it to me. Anyway, how tall are you? I'm 6' 2" and I'd love to get a new ride like you got!

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by smokey View Post
    Brian, The new chair looks terrific and you look more comfortable in it to me. Anyway, how tall are you? I'm 6' 2" and I'd love to get a new ride like you got!
    Thanks Smokey; I agree, I look/sit better in the new chair. I am not sure of my height, I always say around 6'.
    C5-6 Complete - 8/13/1982

Similar Threads

  1. An e-mail I received about New Orleans
    By 2jazzyjeff in forum Life
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 10-08-2005, 02:57 PM
  2. Just received this in an email
    By Jenfr in forum Announcements & Feedback
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-08-2005, 11:11 PM
  3. Just Received My T Shirts
    By nevada in forum Cure
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-04-2005, 08:54 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-17-2004, 05:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •