Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: My mom died

My mom died

I had a feeling all wee but we laughed on the phone this a.m. 6 hrs later she was gone.

Heigh ho, off to Kansas I go...

I'm truly sorry for your loss, Betheny. The relationship between a mother and daughter is absolutely priceless. You will be in my thoughts.

I'm sorry to hear that, Betheny. It's something that must happen, but that doesn't make it easier. It's very nice that your last contact with her was happy.
    - Richard

oh, betheny....i am so very sorry. lost mine in my mid 30's. i envy those i know in 70's who still have "mom." then there's lindsi, kimberly's daughter. kimberly died 4 yrs ago at age 40. lindsi was 11. no dad. just today she posted a pic of "mommy" on fb. and just a few days ago acknowledged on fb her mom died oct. 14, 2005.

what i'm trying to say, i guess, is it is never easy to lose mom. whatever your age. thinking of you.

I'm so very sorry for your loss. In a few days it will be the 19th anniversary of my own mothers passing. I don't think we ever get over it.

I'm sure that she will be missed.
    Anything worth doing, is worth doing to excess

Oh no, Betheny, I am so sorry. It is getting too much sometimes and it looks like it never end for some.
    TH 12, 43 years post

Sorry to hear of your loss betheny...life is gone in a breath...take care of yourself

Wishing you peace and comfort.
    Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Quote Originally Posted by betheny View Post
    I had a feeling all wee but we laughed on the phone this a.m. 6 hrs later she was gone.

Heigh ho, off to Kansas I go...
    Betheny, I'm so sorry. Please accept my deepest sympathies. I am thinking about you and your family.

Daniel

I'm sorry for your loss.