Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Video showing how to load ATV onto truck from chair and go hunting...

New Video showing how to load ATV onto truck from chair and go hunting...

Ok, so it's just a film of me taking my truck and ATV to our land to go have some fun. I went with my dad, but did everything with zero assistance, even with a mishap at the end....

I wanted to show lots as how to load and unload the ATV etc, rather than the hunting.

And I know lots of folks will consider me a cheat....but hey, I"m a lucky lad is all I can say.....

Anyway, its all about having some fun......anyone in the Atlanta vicinity look me up and come have fun

I've got some other fun youtubes too....

awesome.

looks like a great piece of property as well!

Whats up mark! It's ScubaSteve from the WERA board. Great video!
    Steve
    C5-6 Feb 05

What up Steve! how ru?!!!

I'm good! Busy doing my rugby and working for CCS Fl now
    Steve
    C5-6 Feb 05

Good vid!

Hey Mark, Man that is cool. I am so fn jealous! you probably have a beautiful wife and a couple of cute kids too, right?

You have some neat toys, Bud. You do really well with what you have got. Get out there as much as you can and have fun. does it get really cold there? It does up here, but that land reminds me of some backroads here in MT.

Happy trails,

The other Mark
    Veni.Vidi,Velcro...I came, I saw, I stuck around.

Vidi, Vici, et Veni, et Veni, et Veni...

I've loaded our quad into the back of my f250 4x4 then gotten down into my chair unassisted. Well I guess I had somebody bring my chair over to the side of the truck. I've also done the same loading my Kawasaki teryx the same way. I usually use a trailer for the teryx because it's just about to big for the 8' truck box. We have an aluminum trailer that I can hook up by myself. I drop the attached ramp and load the quad, jump off onto the trailer fender then into my chair. Wheel around to the front and loop the winch around the tounge. Go back stretch and reach into the teryx and tighten it up. Go to the back and lift the ramp back up and off we go. Do the same with the lawn mower (on the trailer). To unload I just do everything in reverse!!
    T8/9 (2-24-06)
    IOWA

Quote Originally Posted by MarkPals View Post
    Hey Mark, Man that is cool. I am so fn jealous! you probably have a beautiful wife and a couple of cute kids too, right?

You have some neat toys, Bud. You do really well with what you have got. Get out there as much as you can and have fun. does it get really cold there? It does up here, but that land reminds me of some backroads here in MT.

Happy trails,

The other Mark
    Hey Mark v.1.0 !
    Well, perhaps you will alow me to enjoy someone feeling jealous of me for once (not a frequent response by most everyone who see me...) Yes, I have a cute wife and two cute step-kids.....she married me after the accident, so .....clearly not of sound mind, perfect for me....

It doesn't really get all that cold down here in GA, no real snow like you're used to. Which is a shame in some ways, that land would be quite fun with some snow.

I know how very lucky I am though, and I do try to make the best of what I got, as should everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by RSieck View Post
    I've loaded our quad into the back of my f250 4x4 then gotten down into my chair unassisted. Well I guess I had somebody bring my chair over to the side of the truck. I've also done the same loading my Kawasaki teryx the same way. I usually use a trailer for the teryx because it's just about to big for the 8' truck box. We have an aluminum trailer that I can hook up by myself. I drop the attached ramp and load the quad, jump off onto the trailer fender then into my chair. Wheel around to the front and loop the winch around the tounge. Go back stretch and reach into the teryx and tighten it up. Go to the back and lift the ramp back up and off we go. Do the same with the lawn mower (on the trailer). To unload I just do everything in reverse!!
    Hard to picture - you should youtube it next time you go...!

If my feet didn't work as they do, I would have considered placing a kiddie-slide next to the truck and slid from the top of the ATV to the ground......if it were on wheels you could position it first, then slide down once the ATV was on...? Too tricky perhaps??? I hate relying on other people, when there are never people around to help.....I need more friends lol