Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: She doesn't want to be seen with a wheeler in public...

Quote Originally Posted by NoDecafPlz View Post
    Having two older sisters prepares you ALL too well for battle and not for seduction. Glad I do at least one thing right.
    This point really should not have needed clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff B View Post
    This point really should not have needed clarification.
    lol................
    And the truth shall set you free.

Quote Originally Posted by cheesecake View Post
    What was your cousins response?
    1) Surprised I didn't go off on her, 2) baffled because she thought her girlfriend was actually a Christian 3) sorry it happened and thought her girl would have been more appreciative and show a lot more class since she claims to be so classy and, 4) she knows not to ever bring this person around me again the next time she is in town.

She said she knows her friend is a little different but had to admit her behavior was a bit much. She hasn't spoken to the loser chick yet, but I could care less. I'm done with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheelieboy View Post
    1) Surprised I didn't go off on her, 2) baffled because she thought her girlfriend was actually a Christian 3) sorry it happened and thought her girl would have been more appreciative and show a lot more class since she claims to be so classy and, 4) she knows not to ever bring this person around me again the next time she is in town.

She said she knows her friend is a little different but had to admit her behavior was a bit much. She hasn't spoken to the loser chick yet, but I could care less. I'm done with her.
    LMAO! Thought she was actually a Christian. Come on, most Americans identify themselves as such. We know it's often like saying I'm twenty-seven years old.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
    LMAO! Thought she was actually a Christian. Come on, most Americans identify themselves as such. We know it's often like saying I'm twenty-seven years old.
    I guess it was because this chick only listened to contemporary Christian music and 80s songs. It's a mystery to me. She was undoubtedly the most judgemental, materialistic, proud, and hypocritical Christian I ever met.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheelieboy View Post
    I guess it was because this chick only listened to contemporary Christian music and 80s songs. It's a mystery to me. She was undoubtedly the most judgemental, materialistic, proud, and hypocritical Christian I ever met.

She was not a Christian.

She was broke, working in a retail store (instead of doing personal training), living in someone else's townhouse, and let her phone get cut off.....she is a bit of a loser.

Sorry she was so disrespectful to you. You are a gentleman. I would not have been as nice to her as you were.
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

WB, I just want to reiterate what has already been said. You're a class act. I don't know if I could hold back from slapping that woman, or at least thinking mean, mean thoughts about her. It's horrible to admit, but true.

How did you manage to restrain yourself??? I cannot believe the gall of that woman. And on so many different occasions??? Unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by KiranA View Post
    WB, I just want to reiterate what has already been said. You're a class act. I don't know if I could hold back from slapping that woman, or at least thinking mean, mean thoughts about her. It's horrible to admit, but true.

How did you manage to restrain yourself??? I cannot believe the gall of that woman. And on so many different occasions??? Unbelievable.
    Being established makes me incredibly relaxed I suppose, but I was still pissed--just not showing it. I tried to give her an opportunity to prove I was overreacting or misinterpreting, but she proved I wasn't.

I considered spitting in her popcorn while I was holding it (seriously) or just leaving her there while she was in the bathroom. Her saving grace on not being left was her not having a cell phone and being able to call someone and she didn't have money for a cab back either since she lived about 20 miles from where we were. I was being more mature than nice. "Paralysis is not contagious" is the only thing I regret not thinking to say at the time.

This experience did reinforce some things for me. It reinforced that I have matured A LOT and am now pretty comfortable in this skin. Guess all those years working in HR toned me down. I believe even more that money means nothing when it comes to true friendship, and I'm thankful for my good friends who could care less that I come with wheels. This experience reminded me that there are some really ignorant people who may never respect or understand my physical situation and they will try me. However, at the end of the day I'll still be rollin' doing my own thing and they will still be failing miserable in life and not even be aware of it.
    Glad to see you handled this in a mature manner. That is right she probably isn't aware of a lot of things and isn't worth a second thought.

My SCI daughter is very confident and is able to ignore the looks and comments. My other daughter non-SCI has a much harder time.

she is just a user....
    EPIC FAIL at life...

You went out of your way to help and take her places and barrow stuff! Sounds like me, but you can only be used for some long b4 you kick a B**** like that to the curb!