Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Online Clothing Stores?

Decco-rator, both of those stores look great. The Casual Male store had a pair of pants that I would've tried but the waist was in 40"+ sizes. Thanks for posting them though. I'll check out their stock from time to time.

Lands End makes all kinds of men's pants: sweats, cords, khakis, jeans, lounging, and more formal pants too. But the best thing is that they take anything back without any hassle. For example, if a zipper splits after you've had a pair of pants for one year, they will refund your money or send you a new pair, your choice.

i only get pants online it's the only place i can find 30 34 i'm 6 foot but only weigh 115. i know i need to gain weight but i can't i have tried everything. everything else i go to the store just to make sure it fits and looks right.
    Street Dreamz c.c. maryland

I just ordered three pair of pants and a warm vest through carhartt and it looks good to go. I'll let you know how it goes.

The order from Carhartt arrived about an hour ago. The 36x36 pants are not an actual 36x36. The Carhartt pants held up to a pair of 34x36 Wrangler Riggs pants that DO NOT fit me shows they are identicle in size. As soon as I took the Carhartts out of the box and held them up, I knew they were too small.

The vest I ordered is also too small. I ordered it in the Tall Large size, which by Carhartts size chart should fit a 42-44 chest. Not even close. I'm a 39" chest and I can barely get the vest on and zipped up. It's like Chris Farley's "fat guy in a little coat" with that shit. The vest is also very short. I'm not sure which tall person Carhartt used as their tall person model to measure for the tall fit but Carhartt needs to find a better model. Preferably someone with an actual torso and not someone that has their neck growing directly from out the crack of their ass.

So the size of pants I'll need, if I go with Carhartt are their 38x38. Which is crazy because I'm not a 38" waist.

Their vests will be a total waste of time. The tall size would be just long enough for those people that are in the 5'10" to the 6' tall region. No taller.

It's a real disappointment. Because I really need new pants. The Carhartt pants are really nice too, it's just too bad they don't fit.

I don't know if USA JEANS ships to Canada or not, but I've gotten my jeans from them since they've been open.

Their not cheap but they last years for me.

http://www.wheelchairjeans.com/

I've spent hundreds of dollars on pants since my son got hurt. The ones that he likes the most are from American Eagle. he's 6 foot and I get him the "loose" fit 36 x 36. The longer length work great (we hate "high waters") and the 36 waist fits good while sitting.The denim is pretty soft and the "wash" is just about right.

Chair Pants

Was a customer of Rolli Moden, but when they closed doors I switched to Adaptations by Adrian. I favor their chair jeans over any maker's AB jeans because of fit and comfort. ABA jeans have long crotches for easier cathing and their waist rises in the back for sitting without showing a plumber's crack.

I was 6'2" with a 36" waist. What I've lost in height, I've gain in girth, ouch. I do not have any problems getting the size pant that fits as they are made to order. More expensive than off the self jeans, but worth it, to me.

You C.A.N.
    Conquer Adversity Now

If I keep striking out, I may have to go the wheelchair jean route.

I've checked out the American Eagle store here in town. They told me to order my size online, haha. Awesome.

So yeah, I tried to try on those Carhart 36x36 pants. You know those 34x36 Wrangler Riggs pants I mentioned? I can get those on and zipped up when I'm laying down. But when I sit up, they're too tight. Well, I can't even get the 36x36 Carhartt pants passed my hips. Nice.

So yesterday I picked up an ugly ass green pair of 38x36 Carhartt pants at a store here in town (that's all they had). But they're also too tight. So today, I took those green pants back and they let me order a 40x36. A 40 by friggin' 36! That's just dumb. I'm no 40" waist. Carhartts sizes are way off.

Those 36x36 Carhartt pants are more like a 32x36.