Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Online Clothing Stores?

My only experience shopping online for 'wheelchair' clothing was with Rolli and I could never get their sizing down pat. I've still got a giant pair of blue jeans from them that are like new. I got a pattern done by a tailor based on those blue jeans and have been using it for years. I've probably had 20 pairs of trousers made from that pattern.

Naturally increasing the girth every couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by cheesecake View Post
    look for a private message
    Thanks! That was cool of you.

Quote Originally Posted by vjls View Post
    sorry i am laughing i am 5 4 or was anyway i wear a size 36 inseam i hate high water pants
    I'm 6'4" or was. I used to get away with wearing 34 x 34 when I was standing. Though they were short in the ankles, especially when sitting down, even when wearing them super low on my waist. I now go with 36 waist and 36 inseam or higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Van Quad View Post
    My only experience shopping online for 'wheelchair' clothing was with Rolli and I could never get their sizing down pat. I've still got a giant pair of blue jeans from them that are like new. I got a pattern done by a tailor based on those blue jeans and have been using it for years. I've probably had 20 pairs of trousers made from that pattern.
    Yeah, shopping for wheelchair clothing is the suck. Trying to find pants that cover both the ass crack and the ankles at the same time is a little tough.

Quote Originally Posted by Van Quad
    Naturally increasing the girth every couple of years.
    Naturally.

Maternity pants work for women
    Every day I wake up is a good one

Gap has Tall inseams of 36" to 38" (38 less so). I don't think they (U.S. website) ship intl. but I see they have a Gap Canada. I don't know if they have online ordering though. I don't see it on the website, but you can do a search for a store near you with the store locator.

Hey, just found Levi's Canada.
    I don't know if this allows online ordering, but if not, there might be a store near you.

And, Land's End - Men's Tall, 34w jeans (up to 38" inseam) < my quick search result of your req.
    Ships to Canada. See Shipping info => Canada rates.

Eddie Bauer - Cargo & Utility pants
    Check "long Rise" which gives you up to 37" inseams. This search found cargo pants avail. with 34 x 36" . Ships to Ca.
    Last edited by chick; 10-14-2009 at 04:34 PM. Reason: updating!!

Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    Gap has Tall inseams of 36" to 38" (38 less so). I don't think they (U.S. website) ship intl. but I see they have a Gap Canada. I don't know if they have online ordering though. I don't see it on the website, but you can do a search for a store near you with the store locator.
    Thanks chick. Yeah, I've searched every store here in this small city that I'm living in with no luck. Most people at the stores couldn't be bothered and those that did want to help didn't carry my flavor of clothing. They carried the more formal type wear and I'm just not ready for slacks yet, haha. No offence to anyone that does wear slacks, it's just that I've never worn a pair in my life.

The only place that I've found pants at was Marks Work Warehouse and they were stretch jeans but they were still short in the ankles.

Having just looked at the Marks Work Wearhouse, I noticed they have some cargo pants or close to them with a 36" inseam listed on their site. they're called Cargo Chinos I'll check to see if they have them in stock here at the local Marks. Kewl, I hope so. I hope the pants are an actual 36 x 36.

Quote Originally Posted by chick
    Hey, just found Levi's Canada.
    I don't know if this allows online ordering, but if not, there might be a store near you.

And, Land's End - Men's Tall, 34w jeans (up to 38" inseam) < my quick search result of your req.
    Ships to Canada. See Shipping info => Canada rates.
    You ninja'd me.

Yeah, I've emailed Levi's Canada today to see if I can buy direct from them.

I've also tried Sears Canada and Sears U.S. and though they (Sears U.S.) ships to Canada, I had such a hell of a time trying to order through their site that I gave up. There was no option for 'Country', 'Postal Code' or 'Province'. Just State and Zip Code. If there was a different way to order, I couldn't find it.

Check the Land's End and Eddie Bauer links above. I don't know if thy have your preferred styles, but they have your size, 34" x 36-38" inseams. They ship to CA. and it seems easy, as I put a sample in cart (e.g. Land's End) and it pulled up address fields to enter CA shipping info.

Banned
    Montana where men are men, and sheep are nervous.
    NorthQuad, I just noticed you are in Canada, but I have had a lot of luck with

http://www.rochesterclothing.com/store/en_US/index.jsp

They had a store in San Francisco that I used to shop in, and the quality is first rate.

They do mail order, and so does

http://www.casualmale.com/store/en_U...GOOG*Locations

My problem is always finding pants that are long enough too. Since moving to Montana, I have decided that fleece is my friend, and comfort trumps fashion.
    Good luck in your quest.

In response to that beautiful Kiran, I used to love to shop, but online is all I can do anymore since I am not mobile. I know, I know, if I never go out, why do I need clothes? All I can say is that it is inborn.

Quote Originally Posted by chick
    Check the Land's End and Eddie Bauer links above. I don't know if they have your preferred styles.
    Unfortunately, they don't have any pants that I like. Sears U.S. does but that's where I had the trouble. I'll make another attempt through them if Levi's Canada doesn't reply. Thanks this many times... 1 million.