Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Online Clothing Stores?

Online Clothing Stores?

For those that order clothes online, do you have any favorite stores? Or know if the store I'm thinking of trying is a good store?

I've been looking for Levi's Loose Fit cargo pants because they come in a 36" and higher leg. So basically, a big and tall size. I've ordered from an online big and tall store before but they haven't had the size I want in stock for a long time.

I've found an online store that has the size I'd like. But I'm just wondering if anyone knows what their reputation is like, and if any of you have ordered or know of them?

Here's the link... http://www.gandlclothing.com/

I mean it looks like a decent place, sooo...

If you could post your favorite online stores, that would be awesome. I prefer shopping for clothes online but really don't know which places are best to order from.

I ordered the pants through Gustwillers Clothing because they had the best price that I could find. Shipping was reasonable too.

carhartt had both gandlclothing and Gustwillers listed as online retailers, so both should be safe to order from.

I've ordered through Davis' Big and Tall once also. The order was good but the International Checkout was pricey and made delivery slower. So from now on, I probably won't purchase through a store that ships with International Checkout.

Also, Davis' Big and Tall and Big Tall Pants look to be the same store. Just different sites.

Would it be rude to ask why you solely shop online? I find I mix it up a bit. If I find something unique online, I'll buy it, but for the most part, I hate the task of ordering something, not having it fit and then having to send it back.

Sorry I'm not much help. I was more curious than anything else.

Not rude at all.

I'm tall and require a 36" inseam. Often a 38" inseam if the pants are made of a material that will shrink in the wash. Stores rarely stock those sizes.

I don't know about big and tall clothes, but I usually find something good in Cablea's "bargan cave"

Quote Originally Posted by amarillogal View Post
    I don't know about big and tall clothes, but I usually find something good in Cablea's "bargan cave"
    Yeah, Cabela's is cool.

Well, I guess I didn't order from Gustwillers Clothing. They canceled the order because Levi's doesn't permit them to sell outside the U.S. frickin' piss me off. I totally thought I scored there.

Here's their email explaining...

"Levi does not permit us to ship their products outside the US. This policy is stated on every product page and in our shipping policy. Sorry you missed this message. Unfortunately we have to cancel your order # ######. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Quote Originally Posted by NorthQuad View Post
    Well, I guess I didn't order from Gustwillers Clothing. They canceled the order because Levi's doesn't permit them to sell outside the U.S. frickin' piss me off. I totally thought I scored there.

Here's their email explaining...

"Levi does not permit us to ship their products outside the US. This policy is stated on every product page and in our shipping policy. Sorry you missed this message. Unfortunately we have to cancel your order # ######. Sorry for the inconvenience."
    look for a private message
    Every day I wake up is a good one

Quote Originally Posted by NorthQuad View Post
    Not rude at all.

I'm tall and require a 36" inseam. Often a 38" inseam if the pants are made of a material that will shrink in the wash. Stores rarely stock those sizes.
    sorry i am laughing i am 5 4 or was anyway i wear a size 36 inseam i hate high water pants