Thread: Care for the waiting?

Care for the waiting?

Well, it started with a blood test that found an extreme low cortisol level in my adrenal glands. Another blood test confirmed and also showed that my pituitary gland was not producing the signal for the adrenal gland to make cortisol. Next will be an MRI to see if something is crowding my pituitary gland (tumor e.g.) or if there is bleeding in my brain. It should be soon but the waiting is sickening.

Does anyone have a way of coping while waiting. I am sharing this with no one.
    http://brinaesau.blogspot.com

Without change, there would be no butterflies.

You need to talk to those who care about you. This can be family or friends, health care providers that you trust, or just on-line here. Sharing and asking for support is not a sign of weakness.

(KLD)

I'm so sorry. You will be in my prayers.
    Mary
    I want to Rock you Gypsy soul and together we will flow into the Mystic.
    Van Morrison

I add my prayers also...being in limbo can be so difficult.
    T-4 complete since 1973

Share it here, family and friends are getting bored of your problems after a while.

After having an UTI for nearly six years nearly all the time, my friend and family is so bored of it and even say they don't want to hear about it.
    TH 12, 43 years post

Quote Originally Posted by woman from Europe View Post
    Share it here, family and friends are getting bored of your problems after a while.

After having an UTI for nearly six years nearly all the time, my friend and family is so bored of it and even say they don't want to hear about it.
    Exactly, my son & Husband roll their eyes when I say I am sick to my stomach or I am too tired to get up and then I moan when I do get up. We live in a motorhome and there is no privacy.

Thanks for the prayers everyone.

I try to concentrate on the positive but when I do, I know that I am doing so to avoid the negative, and then I am thinking of the negative. It is a vicious circle.
    http://brinaesau.blogspot.com

Without change, there would be no butterflies.

Sorry you feel so bad. I pray your get your answers soon and they can make you well. God bless you.