Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: SCINetUSA Website

Jim, this is getting directly to the point; promising therapies for chronic spinal cord conditions.

Let's get it on and leave the past in the past and give hope for the future for all.

T.J.

Hi Jim;

Would there be any objection if I would post one of the flyers in my local paper?

lepups,

The poster Leo referred to above has a box on the bottom right you can personalize. Here are some more logos you can use-http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthread.php?t=128639 Please don't change logos. If I can do anything, let me know.

We are almost ready to launch a newly designed JustADollarPlease.org website, so hold off until it is ready. After launched, I will be emailing a eBulliten which can be forwarded to all of your contacts. This will direct people to JustADollarPlease.org where they can watch video of Dr. Young's lectures and donate.

Send me your emails so I can put you on email list- jimbenn@rci.rutgers.edu

A CC member designed a new website and we are about to launch it to raise money for SCINetUSA Clinical Trials. Please send me your email and I will add you to the eBulletin list- jimbenn@rci.rutgers.edu

hi jim,

i may have missed but maybe you should advertise those banners for use at events
    http://justadollarplease.org/

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member

"You kids and your cures, why back when I was injured they gave us a wheelchair and that's the way it was and we liked it!" Grumpy Old Man

.."i used to be able to goof around so much because i knew Superman had my back. now all i've got is his example -- and that's gonna have to be enough."

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    A CC member designed a new website and we are about to launch it to raise money for SCINetUSA Clinical Trials. Please send me your email and I will add you to the eBulletin list- jimbenn@rci.rutgers.edu

Thanks Jim.

I am not really in the loop of what's going on ON carecure but I am curious too know what kind of progress is going on with these trials and or is there enough patients?

Thanks.
    Birds Fly in Flocks, but Eagles Fly Alone...

Hey, spidergirl.

• Fundraising. As you probably know, we have kicked off the http://JustaDollarPlease.Org compaign which has collected about $40,000 to date. In addition, we have collected over $10000 on facebook.

• FDA application. We were waiting for the results from the Hong Kong trial (CN102B) before we apply to the FDA for permission to start a phase 2 trial in Austin. I had informal discussions with the FDA and they said that such data would be very helpful for them to approve the trial in the U.S. However, I have now decided to go ahead and apply to the FDA without the CN102B results.

• Investigator Meetings. We ran out of money for our investigator meetings (these were supported Travis Roy Foundation in 2009). We will restart these meetings in July. We had agreed on the trial protocols except for the rehabilitation program and getting consensus on rehabilitation is our big task.

In the meantime, Brackenridge Hospital in Austin is anxious to start. I don't anticipate that we will have trouble recruiting patients for that trial. We are aiming to get the phase 2 trial (US102) started at the end of 2010 or beginning of 2011 and a phase 3 trial (US103) going in the United States in third quarter 2011, if we are successful in raising the funds.

Wise.

Leo and SG,

I apologize for not responding, I missed your post.
    We are officially launching the JustADollarPlease.org website the week after July 4th vacation. I will be sending out a eBulletin to direct people to the website where they can donate. They can then forward the ebulletin to friends and family asking for their support.

We, the SCI Community, have the opportunity to make human clinical trials happen now. This is a first for us. Wise has been busting his ass for nearly 30 years on our behalf. He believes that umbilical cord blood combined with lithium is the best therapy to begin with. I sincerely believe this trial is the tipping point in SCI Research. Many countries are eager to join SCINetUSA and begin these trials now. Things are happening like never before. I hope everyone will get on board.

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Young View Post
    • FDA application. We were waiting for the results from the Hong Kong trial (CN102B) before we apply to the FDA for permission to start a phase 2 trial in Austin. I had informal discussions with the FDA and they said that such data would be very helpful for them to approve the trial in the U.S. However, I have now decided to go ahead and apply to the FDA without the CN102B results.
    Dr. Young, what is the expected completion date for the CN102B study? Will the results be reported on the clinicaltrials.gov website?
    Daniel

Quote Originally Posted by dan_nc View Post
    Dr. Young, what is the expected completion date for the CN102B study? Will the results be reported on the clinicaltrials.gov website?
    The study takes a year. Because it is an open label study, we will be carrying out the analysis along the way, as soon as the data is confirmed. The clinicaltrials.gov site does not provide data. We will be publishing it in a journal. It may take a year or more for the publication.

Wise.