Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: SCINetUSA Website

Quote Originally Posted by Barrington314mx View Post
    wise young, can you give us some update on this coming trial? you had said early 2012 and now ive read where you say "later in 2012". whats going on?
    As you know, we have not yet obtained all the safety data from Hong Kong and China. As I have pointed out in other threads, we are counting on this data for our FDA application. If we are successful in completing recruitment of the trial by the end of March, we should have our 6-week followup adverse events data by the summer and apply to the FDA for the IND to do the trial at Brackenridge. We are also working very hard raising the funds for the Brackenridge trial. We have started the JustADollarPlease.Org and have approached several foundations. The trial in Brackenridge will cost about $3 million. That is why I am saying later in 2012.

Wise.

A dollar a day...I can handle that...Trying to get back into the SCI world. Be absent for some time. Probably started off on the wrong foot as I opted for an experimental injections in the mean time...hope it doesn't kill me or give me tumors...lol

Quote Originally Posted by RedOne_Canada View Post
    A dollar a day...I can handle that...Trying to get back into the SCI world. Be absent for some time. Probably started off on the wrong foot as I opted for an experimental injections in the mean time...hope it doesn't kill me or give me tumors...lol
    Glad that you are back. Wise.

How can we get involved in the Brackenridge trials? I feel like I've seen the answer here before but I can't find it right now. If anyone could direct me to the right thread I would really appreciate.
    Thank you in advance,
    Anna

Quote Originally Posted by anmit View Post
    How can we get involved in the Brackenridge trials? I feel like I've seen the answer here before but I can't find it right now. If anyone could direct me to the right thread I would really appreciate.
    Thank you in advance,
    Anna
    http://www.google.com/search?q=Brack...ci.rutgers.edu
    "I'm manic as hell-
    But I'm goin' strong-
    Left my meds on the sink again-
    My head will be racing by lunchtime"

<----Scott Weiland---->

Anna, the trial info will be posted here and also announced via eBulletin. If you don't receive our eBulletins, email me and I will add you- jimbenn@rci.rutgers.edu

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Anna, the trial info will be posted here and also announced via eBulletin. If you don't receive our eBulletins, email me and I will add you- jimbenn@rci.rutgers.edu
    how often are ebulletins going out? i thought ive emailed you about them before but i dont recall ever getting anything. unless its going to spam folder i guess.

Wise, will you let us know here when the IND application has been submitted to the FDA?